Reviews for Our Cause Has Gone Insane
Sara chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
why isn't this updated?
Caruka chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I loved the interaction between Alec/Max/Lydecker. I loved most Max/Alec relation in hate/atraction. Please, continue...
Sara chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
The one who actually had fun? She'll be back, but this time without that much to lose. -I am really relieved about this... Thank you! And it seems that Alec got some darker sides that he doesn't want to show Max... Very interesting story. :)
Max452 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Love it !

Keep going, I want to see what's going to happen next between Max and Alec and with Lydecker in the middle
Sara chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow, you muat really like max to write her as some untouchable grinch... pls send the next out )!
throwerpro chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i cant wait to read more this seems like an interesting take on the second season. i would like to see how the character relationship between Max and Alec grow and develop. keep up the good work
taniapretender chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I really enjoyed this. It kinda feels like what season 2 could have been like, if the writers could have made it the way they wanted... :) so great job, can't wait to get more !
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This should be a fun twist on season two with Logan dying and Max under Renfro's thumb. I'm really happy to see that you have brought Lydecker into the story, you can't have a good Manticore themed story without Deck.

It should be interesting to see how the relationship develops between Alec and Max since Logan actually did die in this scenario.
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this is completely riveting. I love all the technical terms and location name drops ! it makes it seem all the more realistic :)
MutantSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I found this story quite interesting but sort of depressing. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Logan but his dying at the beginning of the second series makes it feel like all the light has gone out of Max's character.

Where is the fun in being owned by Renfro and being re-indoctrinated. All happy go lucky Max has a black cloud over it.

Max and Alec's relationship is totally overshadowed by the fact he helped kill Logan. How can she think of him as the infuriating git who enjoys driving her mad but comes through when she needs him to now?

It's like I like the story but it also fills me with despair.

Odd I know but I still hope you update soon!
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 2/4/2010