Reviews for Obito
LadyTeldra chapter 11 . 7/30
I really like this one too... Maybe... Fourth place in mental list of myt favorites of your stories.

Not so secretly, I'd be happy with just a family fic with Naruto and the Uchiha clan... Why? Because I'm a sap and potential deaths make me sad. Actual deaths? I totally cry.

I'm so glade today is a free day... Because it's officially over 24 hours since I last slept and doing actual things doesn't turn out very well much after this point.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 11 . 7/25
its a great story! !
NatNicole chapter 11 . 1/3
KAWAII, Naruto is sooo adorable!

*facepalms* Kakashi is going realistically NUTS, Tobi's already too far gone, an' Shuichi's struggling a lot. And to top all that off, Hiruzen is becoming everybody's scapegoat!
NatNicole chapter 8 . 1/3
Wow. Just... wow. *stares in fascinated horror*

P.S. Your writing is AMAZING, & everyone is I.C.!
NatNicole chapter 7 . 1/3
*facepalms* DAMMIT, BAKASHI!
On the plus side, at least Hinata won't be mentally scarred for life.
ayka chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
Great story
Hope there is more to come
bobosaurus chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
This is a great story! will this be updated anytime in the near future?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
It's great story
Codename-SN chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Hahaha this is madness! No really. But interesting enough. One of the best AU. At least in terms of humor. I loved that last POV of Hatake's Seriously. And Naruto's too. I mean, Sasuke boy? Kaa-san lady? Fukgaku-sama person? Oh just hilarious! Especially the comment that 'when Fugaku was there. He was just...there.' Lol Poor guy.
And Iruka is joining the other side? What on earth... I'm really concerned for him...Damn that Mizuki bastard! He should just go die. -nods -
I wonder What's gonna happen next... but I'll not guess. Don't wanna jinx it.
Tobee chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
HOLY...

Last month I had an idea to write about Sakura being like Obito but this story takes it to the next level o_o
MorphyMorpheus chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
I hope things work out for Naruto. :[
MorphyMorpheus chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Kakashi's conspiracy theory brings up a valid point. :v
MorphyMorpheus chapter 9 . 10/25/2014