Reviews for Magnifying Glass, I need you not
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Aww Hana. Their budding romance is so adorable. Like most of the fandom, I've only acknowledged this ship but never delved deeper other than 'oh they're married'. Never mind that I've already pictured their child or rather, kidnapped and juxtaposed an existing character into the KHR universe. Said person being Kirito Kamui from Psycho Pass 2. Yeah, I'm obviously fucked up. He'd be a twisted Sun Guardian though, a contrast to his earnest father. Ain't it convenient that Amano Akira is the character designer?

"(Funny, how she completely missed the big picture)"

That's because you're distracted by Ryohei that despite the glaring evidence you haven't thought to put the small pieces together to form said coherent picture. Don't worry about it so much.
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love this. A lot. I really, really, really love this. Yeah, just amazing. Not sure what else to say. Your writing is wonderful. Nice job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
love this, great job!
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It's really hard to come across fic for these two, but you've captured their dynamic wonderfully~
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
LOLOLOL love the ending XD ahahaha. of course.

aah now this pairing's gonna stick with me for awhile. :p

at first i didn't like the idea of ryohei "noticing" her after he returns from the future arc, b/c of him being pressured that she'd be "the girl" anyway. but this works out just fine, since ryohei's just that kinda guy.

very cute. :D
SeraphicTune chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
A very lovely story~ The characters were very well written and I liked how you captured both Ryohei and Hana. It was really sweet~~ They are a cute canon couple D
JaxWin chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
*_* That was so cute! RyoHana was kind of unrealistic to me before, but reading all the small snippets of their story made the pairing really come to life for me. After all, it's all the little things that make love great, right? Great job!
Naye chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is prety good! :D I like this paring, my fav is ColovLal thougt, but i decide give them an oportunity an them deserve! Thanks 4 sub it! Pleace, do more fic of them! x)
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I absolutely LOVED Ryohei in this story. From the young, boyish boxer to the handsome mafia man... and its all through Hana's eyes. I love, love those two.
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
love to the couple, and the author! :)
hahahero chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This story definitely deserves more reviews.

When I saw this pairing in canon, I thought it was sweet, but left it at that. This fic has possibly made me fall in love with it *A*

Very good job at characterizing both of them, Hana especially. This is so sweet!
mayo prince chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Ryohei/Hana definitely needs more love /: this fanfic is really in character and natural, obv deserves more than 4 reviews.

And the ending lines. I love it so much. It's kinda ironic, I can feel Hana's bitterness, like, who would've thought about the mafia?
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You won't believe how awesome I think you are right now. I can't even begin to comprehend your awesomeness. You're awesome ...to the extreme! And, yes, the repetition of 'awesome' was necessary. xD You've written many of my favorite pairings, and incredibly well at that. :)

Now, I imagine that Hana IS rather hard to grasp, as few venture to write her character, and fewer still pulled it off in the way you did. I love how part of the time she's thinking what an idiot Ryohei is, and the other part, she's questioning her growing ...curiousity, as she puts it, and awareness. (But more commonly the former. xD) Throughout he whole piece, their relationship builds slowly but surely. Admitedly, I rather liked the ambiguous ending. Nice job! :D

Sora
Ceasefire chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I loved this fic; very touching and bittersweet. Great work!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow, excellent work! And I agree with what you said about Ryohei/Hana being canon and yet not that popular. I love the pairing, and you wrote it so well. Keep it up!