Reviews for The end of it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I liked your idea of what happened between Jetlag and Judgment Day a lot better than in another fic about it. In that one Ziva slept with Michael Locke the night before Tony left and he found out about it, which might be another explanation of why he didn't contact her.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wow very nice very very nice.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I was just looking over some of your stories and this one caught my eye. Glad it did. I liked it very much. Thanks for posting it for us to read.

pdf
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*Sniffle* I would've cried, if my parents weren't sitting in the room with me. But, another beautiful fic that just leaves my heart aching and my skin tingling! And I know it has a happy ending but it's still the angst that's making me breathless.

It didn't surprise me that he didn't call, and it didn't surprise me that she never really asked him about it. Cause that's just Tony and Ziva; they're SO drawn to each other that once physically apart they'd make themselves stay emotionally apart in order to keep their sanity. And of course, neither would really admit that not keeping in contact had hurt them. Sigh. I love your rationale for his not calling; quite apart from making me want to wail with sadness, it's so tragically plausible.

You're an incredible writer. I don't know how you do it. All I know is that I love your stories!

~Soph
jsq chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I just happened to stumble upon this little story, and I'm so glad I did. You were able to pack so much insight into the characters into a one-shot- I love it. I'd quote my favorite lines, but there were just too many (though the last one was perfect). Really excellent.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I freakin' loved the last line! I remember reading your no_safety_pin challenge fic, and I loved that, too. Your other fics are great, too. I've read a few of them, and will make an effort to review that at a later date. I just had to comment on the last line of this fic. While I am in the camp that "nothing happened" in Paris, I did like your theory. I, too, wrote a fic that dealt with the events following Judgement Day...though in mine they only got it on a bit.

Anyway, this was a great read. Thanks for sharing!
LunaZola chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow, loved it so so much! :D Fantastic. I love your interpretation of why he didn't call.
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Heartbreaking, but in the good way. Thank you for that. Workes perfectly for me.
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
:) i think its good how you wrote the misunderstanding between the two and how they finally dealt w/ it after dancing around it for a long time...
polarpi chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I like the theory, and the play out of this scene. Great job! :)
MoveForward chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
loved it.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great job!:)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hurt filled her eyes, and he sucked in a breath.

- beautiful. just... michael and cote are so good with simplyt heir eyes, it takes my breath away!

Ziva stared at him with her familiar does not compute expression. The one that he found alternatively adorable and frustrating.

- hehe, adorable.

“You are terrified of me?” she echoed, disbelief knocking the hurt out of her eyes.

Tony gave her a wan smile. “I’m terrified of what you can do to me.”

Ziva’s face fell so fast he barely saw the movement, and he knew she’d gotten the wrong idea. She started shaking her head.

- oh, that kind of broke my heart. :(

A warm, melting, toe-curling embrace that made his heart stutter and his breath catch.

- 3 THAT MAKES MY HEART STUTTER! beautiful. beautiful!

Oh yeah, one day soon she was going to morning-after his ass off.

-oh, that i would love to read haha. :)

an awesome piece. although, i'm firmly in the boat that they HAVEN'T slept together (yet!), not even in paris, but this is still really interesting to read with the history you've given them!

awesome piece, thank you for it, made my day! :)
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
great story and really drew you in. have you though of making a multi-chapter sequel of them rebuilding their relationship.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love your take on post-Judgment Day and Jet Lag. This was a great story, very well written and in character. Nice job :)