Reviews for Blah, Blah, Blah
A Sad Reader chapter 32 . 12/7/2013
Do you major in angst or something?
Xenu chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
i love your writing style ; v ; i love every little drabbles! you write these two soooo perfect aaah!
seiyuurabu chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
Well worth the wait! Wonderful.
Inu no youkai chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Yes do turn it into a story! All your one shots are sooooo nice and like I cried so hard at a few of them and like I was totally like 'so hot' at some of them and then I was totally like 'so cuteeee' at a few of them. And I'm just rambling so I'll just shut up now. But yea anyway! It's so nice. I love it! Please do turn the last one into a story I bet it'll be awesome! I'll definitely read it! And like update soon k!
Lazy Gaga chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
Oooh, that one was something special. I particularly enjoyed this one! Thanks for the update! And yeah, I understand your agony at Neji being dead. I mean, out of ALL the random characters Kishimoto could've killed off, he decided to go for Neji, the only favorite I had that was still alive. WTF? :P
seiyuurabu chapter 31 . 1/22/2013
Glad you continued reading or else this wonderful piece wouldn't have been written. Final battle setting for this one? Or?

Hoshino did a Lavi Wanted poster at Jump Fest (a LXK doujin artist who has a deviant art account) did a re-creation of it. But WHEN will he finally be part of the story again...

General Kanda. Hard to get used to . But yes, he should mount a rescue mission. He'll get to kick Noah butt so win-win for him. Although first he has to realize Lavi is missing _
Moonlit Innocence chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
This story about airplanes is one of the saddest things I've read... I may or may not have shed a tear...

This is excellent writing; keep up the good work!
Lazy Gaga chapter 30 . 9/16/2012
YEEEE! So utterly SWEET! I loved this one! It's like, every time you update, it turns into my new favorite chapter! Thanks for the update!
Lazy Gaga chapter 28 . 1/4/2012
Those were ALL just incredibly romantic! Some were cute, some made me tear up a bit, and some made me laugh! I love them! You've don a FANTASTIC job so far! :D
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
Gosh, this made me cry literally :') but at the same time i love it. (haven't read all the chapter yet, i've been jumping around based on song but i do like the chapters that i have read (: ) [on ch. 15 Lavi reminded me of a puppy, it was so cute, even if they didn't get together]
Soaha chapter 28 . 5/24/2011
This makes me wish that Kanda had smiled a few times in canon. An actual smile, not the creepy as hell 'I'm slightly demented and about to die' smile he had during the Skinn battle.
seiyuurabu chapter 28 . 5/22/2011
Awwww... Perfect read for a sunny Sunday afternoon!
Soaha chapter 27 . 3/13/2011
Words cannot describe how much I love this! :D
ForeverFalling86 chapter 26 . 12/24/2010
Ah, this chapter was great as usual. Normally I'm not too into stories that are centered around songs, but you do an amazing job of it. This song was perfect, I'm new to Bruno Mars but I've enjoyed what I've heard so far. I love his song Marry You. Actually, that'd be adorable for Lavi and Kanda XD Anyway, another great chapter. Update again soon please,

ForeverFalling.