Reviews for Blah, Blah, Blah
Wildfire chapter 21 . 3/1
oooh! that was so cute, I read it 3 times and sill love it.
OMG chapter 17 . 3/1
Wildfire chapter 16 . 3/1
You must not like Yuu Kanda. (
Wildfire chapter 10 . 3/1
I rely like the strobe light one
wildfire chapter 8 . 3/1
I like the fact that your basing these story's off of songs. Cool
ofmelodypoetry chapter 33 . 2/22
Omg! I love this!

Please write more 3 3
MyLovelyCrayon chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
wow this chapter was so much, im such a baby i started crying from just the first paragraph... but i loved it i need more of this like kudos to you buddy
Cloud000 chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
Lavi is an idiot. The song is beautiful. Your writing is great. I like the happy ending. 333 /feelsss/
A Sad Reader chapter 32 . 12/7/2013
Do you major in angst or something?
Xenu chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
i love your writing style ; v ; i love every little drabbles! you write these two soooo perfect aaah!
seiyuurabu chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
Well worth the wait! Wonderful.
Inu no youkai chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Yes do turn it into a story! All your one shots are sooooo nice and like I cried so hard at a few of them and like I was totally like 'so hot' at some of them and then I was totally like 'so cuteeee' at a few of them. And I'm just rambling so I'll just shut up now. But yea anyway! It's so nice. I love it! Please do turn the last one into a story I bet it'll be awesome! I'll definitely read it! And like update soon k!
Lazy Gaga chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
Oooh, that one was something special. I particularly enjoyed this one! Thanks for the update! And yeah, I understand your agony at Neji being dead. I mean, out of ALL the random characters Kishimoto could've killed off, he decided to go for Neji, the only favorite I had that was still alive. WTF? :P
seiyuurabu chapter 31 . 1/22/2013
Glad you continued reading or else this wonderful piece wouldn't have been written. Final battle setting for this one? Or?

Hoshino did a Lavi Wanted poster at Jump Fest (a LXK doujin artist who has a deviant art account) did a re-creation of it. But WHEN will he finally be part of the story again...

General Kanda. Hard to get used to . But yes, he should mount a rescue mission. He'll get to kick Noah butt so win-win for him. Although first he has to realize Lavi is missing _
Moonlit Innocence chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
This story about airplanes is one of the saddest things I've read... I may or may not have shed a tear...

This is excellent writing; keep up the good work!