Reviews for I can still feel you
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2019
I love how he story is progressing and I like how you switch between characters but not how you repeat the scenes from the characters point of view because in reality I’m just skipping over the second point of view lol.
Update rewrite chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
Please consider editing this and reposting it. I like the concept of the story but the writing needs work. It’s been 9 years if you go back and rewrite it, checking for errors I bet it could be amazing. As is I’m stopping here. I can’t keep trying to decipher words. :(
katrar chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
I really like the idea and base established but I couldn’t get passed chapter 9. Changing POV is fine but don’t repeat everything that was already said. I don’t want to read every conversation twice. It makes the story seem stilted and it lacks a natural flow that makes it easy to read.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 19 . 7/22/2018
wow this story has been an emotional rollercoaster. I love the way you added Angela to the end of the story. It didn't ended the way I thought it would, but I love how it did end. No matter what anyone say keep writing!
luvyateamedward chapter 20 . 6/22/2018
Great story and characters! Thank you for sharing!
top story chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
Very magical
Anon chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
I like your story. You have a good sense of your characters. I have two bits of advice for you: 1, you need a beta reader. Someone who can help go over your grammar and spelling. It will make the story flow better. And 2, Instead of giving us both B and E's POV's in a chapter, Focus on one. Just like Stephenie Meyer did. Or if you are going to jump to another POV, keep the action of the scene going, don't just rehash everything that just happened. It kills your flow. Just a couple thoughts, otherwise, I really like the plot.
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Thanks for writing.
Motherof8 chapter 17 . 9/19/2017
That was interesting. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 9/19/2017
That was good.
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
I am enjoying the story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 9/16/2017