Reviews for Taming the Shrewd
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20
It's been five years, a gift like yours shouldn't be wasted, please write again.
alanna9631 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
lol please continue this please update soon ''the show must go on''
alanna9631 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
lol love it please keep going on with this i so what to see what happens next!
souleater4ever chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I think that you wrote the interactions between the characters perfectly and the development is going very smoothly. My only complaint is that there isn't more. I'm seriously dying here, I need the next chapter! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Dude, you're ALIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE
:D
Have you considered updating your series? The one with Hayami SR declaring WAR on Hayami puppy Jr? :D But this is awesome too. What does Ota want? If you ask me, he's a few bricks shy of a load.
Update soon!
DPC chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Oh my gosh, an update! I was so excited when I saw, haha. Love the dynamics between Masumi and Maya and I can't wait to see where the next chapter will lead. Your OC is amazingly funny as well and is a great addition to the story. Please update soon! Your Maya and Madumi are the best that I have read!

DictatorPandaChan
inksilverblue chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Finally an update! I really love your story btw:) Your nouns and verbs... and the vocab in particular. They are all really good. I can tell you put in a lot of time and effort writing this. It was a really good read, I enjoyed it loads! check out my garasu no kamen fic and tell me what you think maybe?
Eoril chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
My reaction when I saw you had updated was "Ohmygod ohmygod omygod! YAY!" So yeah I'm a happy camper :D LOVED the chapter :) XD
Lady of the Hunt chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I'm so happy that you updated that, were it possible, I would pay you for it. Wonderful chapter, as always. Thank you so much!
AoKanojo chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
This story is cute and humorous, and marvelously captures the antipathy between Hayami and Maya ) I'm surprised there are so so so soooooooo few stories for this series, considering how long it's run.

You know, your author note at the bottom makes the story sound like it'd be Hayami, if it came to life, and you'd be the Maya that'd knee it in the face P I do hope that you come back to it someday, as much grief as it may have caused you. It's highly entertaining, and I despair that there are, uh, 33 stories about this series / Thanks for writing!
Illico chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Ah, I'd quite forgotten how much your stories revitalize me. The pacing, the drama, the jest... I find it so artfully arranged that my expressions always alter between extremes - a wide grin threatening to leap from my face or tears hiding in the corners of my eyes.

Thank you for the wonderful read. ;)
Niisan chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
You, my dearest new (or old, but this is my first time reviewing so sush) favorite author, have ruined me. Spoiled me rotten. I've read all your works, and I doubt I'll find a better writer for Glass Mask.

First of all, while your Masumi is not spot on with the canon one, I dare say that he's even better than the original one. His interactions with Maya make me giddy, and his inner lamentations are gold. Gold I tell you. It's amazing, really. I don't see him doing the empty eyed look, like ever, and you make his monologuing about "being a man in love with a girl eleven years younger than himself" not that painful to live through. It got old somewhat fast in the manga. He's far more organic the way you write him.

I also love the way he acts with other characters, Mizuki being my favorite. It's a wonderful "friendship" they have going on there, even if neiter of them realize it.

Also, your Maya. There's nothing that makes me more happy than a confident, adult Maya. Okay, childish banter with a grown man is not adult behaviour, but your Maya gives off the vibe of being capable of adult things. And living in the limelight and what not.

Really. I love your writing. I'm eagerly awaiting the newest instalment to to whatever fanfiction is going to be updated next. I shall sit here consumed in my lust.
KitsuneNaru chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
very interesting story
Rypias chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This fanfic is really thought out.

Your Maya ans Masumi are like the original, always bickering like old couples. Ha ha.

I could read this over and over again and never get bored of their conversations.

It's funny how Mizuki is playing the wicked secretary that's trying to hook them up.

I hope you continue this, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
StarrElizabethKnight chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
So i was reading this last chapter before I realized it was the latest one so when I seen there was no next chapter button my face dropped,lol thank you for writing very well thought out Glass Mask fanfiction,it's a great series that doesn't have enough fanfiction in it,which is so I can't wait for your next update,don't take too long.