Reviews for Oneshot:Captivated
amyponderland chapter 1 . 6/3
im crying so much right now ;n; thank you for writing this fic, i love it
Person P chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
this story is really sad but also beautiful ,I loved the line "Sa Sakujun belongs to Kou Shuurei".
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
i liked the description of their first meeting.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ehhh,so poisionly nice. Love it
animeloverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god this was so beautiful! Sakujun was always my favorite character. Why did he have to die? T_T nooo. wait is the part about the antidote true?
Moonlight Petal chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Your last four sentences were breathtakingly beautiful, with the short simple sentences and the sad undertone. A job well done!
Wamakai chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I can't believe he's gone! *sob!* and I was just getting used to him too...

I just finished watching this episode so I'm a little emotional, but really. This was beautiful. I like how you got all his emotions just right. My favourite lines are the final ones. Beautifully done.
hime-san chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
amazing. tragic, sexy, sad... /dreamy sigh
Reavera chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was so touching. I always thought of Sakujun as a moron for giving up and letting himself die, but still, that was so sweet.
Glycogenesis chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love the last four lines of the fic. Beautifully written.
sara chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
interesting, but too short. little more imagination would be preferred .
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
so sad, but in a way, so true.
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Good take on Sakajun and Shuurei. I like the way you pulled little moments out of the anime and wove them into your story. Nicely done.
Chi-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
that was just plain awesome. I'm choking back tears, it was so good... poor sakujun...
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is a sweet story, but I would have liked a bit more of your insight into Sakujun's thoughts and emotions.