Reviews for Why?
AlexCharlie chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I really love the song, but I kinda feel that using taion with a rape story is a bit disrespectful to Junko. (If you don't know the story) it was written for Junko Furuta, who was abducted and tortured for 44 days before finally dying. I'm not angry, but I just (for whatever reason) wanted you to know:D but it's a great concept and plot line!
221 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
NICE!:D I loved this.;3
A Ravens Dream chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
I cried so bad during the whole story :,( but, I loved it! To me, it was one of the best DieSaso stories I've read :) and I'm glad they finally got together
xDarkLemonx chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
DDAISUUKI!
I LOVED IT 3 I loved how it all changed slowly, slowly
I kind of hated Deidara in the beginning for being so evil.. especially that needle thingy or whatever xD *shudder*
But then I loved him And Sasori and everything and you for writing this
I loved this near the end: "Oh Deidara! Don't keep imagining me Without clothes!"
AWESOME!
ima chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
oh! that was beautifully written. even though he was being beaten he knew that it was deidaras way of showing love. It made me sad, angry, and happy all at once. Trully a work of art
SaNgO-ShIpPo chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
lolz!

aw! great ending! I totally loved it!xD
Electric Indignation chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Aw, such a happy ending! ]

they're dead...but at least there together and will keep on yaoi-ing in heaven XD

hehe!

P.S. I have added this to my favourites. Mwuhahahahahaha!

silen-the-fox chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
i take it back, you told the truth. I iz sorry *sad face*.
silen-the-fox chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i didn't detect any rape in this chapter, you lied!
Chrona4Shirotsubaki chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Loved the way you wrote this. Deidara x Sasori is one of my favs for Naruto yaoi pairings. All in all, this was worth reading.
SaNgO-ShIpPo chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
I almost cried, reading this [

why? oh! why Sasori...**sniff**...I liked update soonXD
9fruits chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Now you even made me review your story ).

I hate fanfics with short sentences. Do you now WHY I hate fanfics with short sentences? Becauce it seems everthing goes really fast and you get little time to read. Which, of course, totally fits your fanfic. It really makes you feel like you're the one being tortured and chased.

I hate unfinished fanfics. Do you know WHY I hate unfinished fanfics? Because the chapters always end with a cliffhanger and I have to wait for the next update. Don't you dare to kill Deidei.

I hate SasoDei. Do you know WHY I hate SasoDei? Because there are already a million SasoDei stories, and they all remind me of eachother. Yours doesn't. I'm not a big fan of the pairing, so I haven't read all the stories, but I know for sure there aren't a lot stories with Deidei raping Sasori, it's usually Sasori raping Dei.

I love Master-Slave relationships. Do you know WHY I love Master-Slave relationships? Then you know more than me. I guess I'm just a sucker for forbidden love.

NOW WRITE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER SLAVE! MUHAHAHA

X Katja
Keono chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Well then UPDATE!
Keono chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
I like it so far. But in my opinion it's Dei who usually gets raped by Sori, the other way around is eh to me.
AngelDei 4 Ever chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Its really good! Is hard to understand though