Reviews for Wild Cat
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Dude your stories are amazing and so well done. The chapters aren't short but not overly long. I am talking about your stories in general. Only problem form me is that you haven't updated them and I understand from your AN's. Oh and btw in this story I understood 95% of the words and I am only 14. Can't understand wh other people can't. Well this is a random guest signing off.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
awww i really liked this story hell i still do
kyothefallenkit chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Aww, I really like this story S Well, it is your decision and we can't control you as it is not right to. I hope you will regain your muse for future stories ) Best wishes from this fan.
IK chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
This is intertaning. I just adore Itachi x fem naru fics.
Rboooks chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
One of the best stories ever!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
That's was awesome more chapters
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
interesting! I think that it is a very cute story!
shadowmarialove chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
please continue
darkyshana chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
updaate?
weirn018 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
It's great!But i think you mis-counted at the begining. You said the family of seven. But Naruto Itachi the twin girls the three older boys little Kazuto eight. Sorry to be picky.
Cephira chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
nice chapter

I couldn't wait for the next chapter
Piffsheep chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Nice. 3
Fallen's child chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
you might wanna do a one shot where the Uchiha clan find a way to the other reality of Konoha and they reak havoc! and sasuke faints!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »