Reviews for Fever
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was some of the best slash I have read in ages. I am more into Merlin-Arthur as friends, but I like well-written romantic slash. This was just what the doctor ordered. Unlike a lot of generic Merthur material, this remained canon, believable and subtle. Furthermore, it had an actual plot, instead of just comprising the usual fluff with a plot coming second. Those scenes showing Arthur's feverish dreams were brilliant. They were my favourite parts of the story by far. What a wonderful idea, showing hints of Merlin's magic and bringing in Ygraine. Excellent work, well done.
BBCGirl72 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Definitely one of my favorite Merthur fics. :) Excellently written.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Luv your OS soooo much !

Bravo :)

Hope U will do some other like this one :D
Supa Fox chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very well-written. I really like this story!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
awww, that was really sweet! Arthur was really cute in this! i loved it, this was great fic!
akisura12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Lols!:D. Great idea, love Edwards trickery...
Georgi Pendragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was amazing. Freakin' awesome!

I love it. ) xx
FaPingMulan chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw this was such a sweet story.

I really couldn't help but feel bad for arthur while he suffered but you did such a nice job on this and the scene between he and his mom was so sweet, kinda sad but still very sweet
eltonandlennonloveme chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow...AWESOME!
Kizzia chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was beautiful. It really spoke to me, although I can't actually put my finger on what made it so special.

Demigods-4one chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
this story is good, is this slash? some words make it sound so :)
Sternenlicht chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
thanks so much for writing that! deadly ill!Arthur is one of my favorite topics, and you've managed to capture that perfectly. I loved how you described him being unconscious or rather not really conscious - brilliant!