Reviews for Grounded
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I loved this and the ending worked well. Thanks for posting it.
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really loved this story! Everything about it seemed very true to Sam and Dean. I adored how you wrote this! :D
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow, that was fantastic. Ever think about continuing the story threw Sam's recovery? And as always I gotta ask, any plans on doing a blind Sam fic? I apologize if I've asked already, I just love Limp SAmmy. By the way this story was very well written and although I'm sad its only one chapter it was well worth the read, great job, thanks Nicole.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aww too cute! Great job hon! :D
carocali chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
LOVE this and I'm so glad you're writing again! I've been meaning to ask about the VS you're doing. I only saw the one story through Faye's LJ and nothing else. I'll have to check out your page!

This was all sorts of awesome. You KNOW I love the research so the snake part was just rock solid! And Dean had to carry Sam! Ah! You're killing me, well, no, you're killing Sam!

Wonderful! I'm SO glad you shared!

:D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
aww awesome ficcy honey! :)

i always love your fics and...again, another amazing one

claps!

beaut descritpion xx
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Awe this was so lovely! I love preseries so much, if you couldn't tell lol and you writing it just makes it all the more perfect. Such a great story from such a talented author )!
Floralia chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh, a blast from the past from my lurking days. I really like Sam in this, the personality and spunk that shine through, and how it forces Dean to re-assess how he views Sam, when John’s side of the story doesn’t mesh with what he sees. I especially like that we don’t know why Sam is grounded, and the fact he’d never brought it up or complained about it to Dean says so much, so quietly. Plus there was geekiness and wooziness, which always gets you a gold star from me.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That really hit the spot! Full of h/c, brotherly bonding and banter, plus it was informative too. Who knew dead rattlers could do that - well apart from Sam of course!

I liked how you brought the boys together. Having Dean realise that he does want to spend more time with his brother and that he's been keeping himself distanced from teenaged Sam. It was a nice touch to the story and brought it all full circle.

And now I know why snakes freak me out! This scene was tense and creepy, seeing the dead snake fly at Dean before Sam intercepted and took the hit - it's to see that the fierce protection works both ways! Neat idea too having Sam tell Dean what to do and inform him on what to look out for.

You did a great job at balancing the hurt with just enough comfort and I liked how we saw Sam's condition progressively worsen. Great read, I very much enjoyed it! Take care, Madebyme
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This is so good, I always adore hurt/comfort. Finding a new story from you is like waking up in a morning, thinking you've got to go to work but then realizing it's a Saturday.

In short, pretty damn awesome.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I'm glad you posted this. I really enjoyed reading it. Would you consider a second chapter?
friendly chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
great job.. would love to see more of this story..
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great story, girl. Lots of hurt!Sam and the perfect accompaniment of big!bro Dean.

That's the stuff!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
So glad you shared, really liked this one!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Awesome short story, and very informative too as didn't know dead rattlers could still bite until rigor mortis set in. Trust Sammy to know that bit of information but it didn't stop him getting bitten when trying to protect Dean. Loved the tension as they made it back to the car, the venom causing Sam to get worse and worse, but luckily Dean made it to the hospital just in time for Sam to be given the anti-venom before it was too late. Also loved that Dean realised how much he wanted to spend time with his little brother (a mutual feeling) and that he didn't even know Sam was grounded and that was why he didn't have a summer job, though part of that reason was the constant headbutting between father and youngest son.

Loved it, thanks.