Reviews for Grounded
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love the part when Dean realized he really wanted to spent time with his little brother. The rest was very scary but also very touching. Brotherly love all over. Awesome. Maybe you'll get around to writing a second chapter after all. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Ah yes... I remember this story. Loved it. Such brotherly sweetness. Hero Hurt Sam, saving his brother from a snake bite, and Hero Dean carrying his baby brother to safety.

Cheers for the reminder hon. Always lovely to read your stories.

Kind regards,

ST x
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Lovely look into the boys' past. You did a great job keeping them in character. Very enjoyable read!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
"Dean swooped in and plucked his brother off the bed and threw him over his shoulder. Yep, he'd been right. Sam was still light. He spun around in circles until Sam stopped squirming and then dumped him back on the bed." My sisters and I used to ask our brother to do that for us when we were kids... But reading that makes me wonder if he'd do it now as adults if I asked .

"They must have really grown apart if Sam was trying to second guess his motives." :(

Wow, I'm glad I learned that about that kind of snake...

"He was the older brother. He had a responsibility. Taking care of Sam was his mission. Had been since Sam was six months old.

Sam kept him grounded."

Nice way to end it.

Great job!
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh, I remember reading this!

So glad you finally posted it here! This is such a great showing of Dean being Sammy's big brother... Not to mention your awesome skills at limping our boy!

:D

Great story hun! (In case I didn't tell you that last time)

-hugs-

Take care,

Ana
Von chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
SO ADORABLE.

And sad.

I love Wee!Chester fics!

This virtual season sounds very exciting. I've been very dissapointed by post Season 2 in real life.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow, girl, why'd you keep this one hidden? I really liked it and what a weird but interesting fact about rattle snakes. Lovely brotherly bonding my dear. :0)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wonderful story, glad you decided to post it. How did you do in the contest you entered it in?
Miko Jasmine chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
aw! too sweet! *sniffles* had me in tears at the end...happy tears though so it's ok! :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010