Reviews for When Nightfall Comes
Tity chan chapter 7 . 5/29
OMG Is Sebby going to kill Ciel? O.0
Tity-chan chapter 1 . 4/26
It's just one hell of a fanfic about one hell of a ship... .
Kaharie chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
Will you write a new fanfiction for black butler? I've been trying to read other authors and it's just not the same! I've reread this fanfiction so many times, and it's so perfect. I hope you get this review even though it's been almost five years.
FaithSuteki chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Is it just just or did anyone else think the thirteenth sacrifice would be Ciel, with no family and one sacrifice of families left... It fits the criteria.
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
This story was fantastic! I do wish I had read it sooner so I could have made a request for a one-shot. I would so loved to see a jealous Ciel and Sebby having to prove (*wink wink) that he belongs to Ciel alone. Lol. Anyway, nice job! Best Sebaciel fic I've ever read.
sakemori chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I thought I'd leave a review early. Think its great so far...
Elendil-sama chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Hi there!

I really like your fanfiction so far, I like where this is going, especially the whole eating soul part. I can't wait to see Ciel's reaction when (if) he learns his demon has been feeding on him.

I'm glad you made Ciel realize he'd forgotten about his parents, for me it was the tiny weak point of your fic, so I'm glad you saw it too!

Okay I'm off reading the rest. cheers!
Jenmoon1 chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Love it
nightmare chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE
you are an amazing writer and your ways of showing sebastian and ciel's personalities is off the charts!
Burry chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This story was just amazing ! This is the best Sebastian x Ciel story that I've read so far ! They're are pretty in character, especially Sebastian, all along this story this was exactly how I portrait him. Every time you described Ciel's sadness, I felt so bad for him. I love the relationship between Ciel and Sebastian And I almost cried at this happy and suitable ending. And the smutty parts were just..."blushes" very hot. At the end, I want to mention that this fic was very well written, and that there were original new ideas(for examples the thing about Sebastian feeding on people's souls while having sex) and you're a fantastic writer. I have read it on april, but I have read it again a few days ago, and this fanfiction always make my day/ night (I must have fallen asleep at 4:00 am because of that). I'm not very good at writing rewievs, but I just wanted to share that for me you and this fic are awesome, even if it was written years ago and maybe you don't like what you've written anymore.
All the best
Kuromewmew13 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
wow, I pity ciel for this... that was quite cruel for his feelings but it's still good! keep on writing :))
geez, greedy sebastian :3
Potato Heichou chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
SOOOO AMAZINGGG
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was extremely well-written; both Sebby and Ciel are in character, I really enjoyed it!
But the ending... how could you.
cielxbassy chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
It was really good, thumbs up for sure!
Cassalynn Phantomhive chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
The story is so not boring! I really like it! Poor Ciel, being all mad at Sebastian! He should just ask Sebastian if its "just work" to him!