Reviews for When Nightfall Comes
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 20 . 3/1
This story was fantastic! I do wish I had read it sooner so I could have made a request for a one-shot. I would so loved to see a jealous Ciel and Sebby having to prove (*wink wink) that he belongs to Ciel alone. Lol. Anyway, nice job! Best Sebaciel fic I've ever read.
sakemori chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I thought I'd leave a review early. Think its great so far...
Elendil-sama chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Hi there!

I really like your fanfiction so far, I like where this is going, especially the whole eating soul part. I can't wait to see Ciel's reaction when (if) he learns his demon has been feeding on him.

I'm glad you made Ciel realize he'd forgotten about his parents, for me it was the tiny weak point of your fic, so I'm glad you saw it too!

Okay I'm off reading the rest. cheers!
Jenmoon1 chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Love it
nightmare chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE
you are an amazing writer and your ways of showing sebastian and ciel's personalities is off the charts!
Burry chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This story was just amazing ! This is the best Sebastian x Ciel story that I've read so far ! They're are pretty in character, especially Sebastian, all along this story this was exactly how I portrait him. Every time you described Ciel's sadness, I felt so bad for him. I love the relationship between Ciel and Sebastian And I almost cried at this happy and suitable ending. And the smutty parts were just..."blushes" very hot. At the end, I want to mention that this fic was very well written, and that there were original new ideas(for examples the thing about Sebastian feeding on people's souls while having sex) and you're a fantastic writer. I have read it on april, but I have read it again a few days ago, and this fanfiction always make my day/ night (I must have fallen asleep at 4:00 am because of that). I'm not very good at writing rewievs, but I just wanted to share that for me you and this fic are awesome, even if it was written years ago and maybe you don't like what you've written anymore.
All the best
Kuromewmew13 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
wow, I pity ciel for this... that was quite cruel for his feelings but it's still good! keep on writing :))
geez, greedy sebastian :3
Potato Heichou chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
SOOOO AMAZINGGG
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was extremely well-written; both Sebby and Ciel are in character, I really enjoyed it!
But the ending... how could you.
cielxbassy chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
It was really good, thumbs up for sure!
Cassalynn Phantomhive chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
The story is so not boring! I really like it! Poor Ciel, being all mad at Sebastian! He should just ask Sebastian if its "just work" to him!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
This omake is... Is... AWESOME! AND THE BEST AMONG ALL THE OMAKE'S. (it must be Capital xD)
that was a long trip. And kinkiness...gosh! That was... Oh my gosh! Ciel is persistent for not forgiving Sebastian. XDD
and about the ending. I thought that the bold letter was the actual ending. Gosh. That was awesome! I love Ciel reaction even though its not the actual ending. But really its just awesome! :)
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Okay. I hate the part where someone just ruined while they were doing 'that' thing. I hate businessman! but its still good. And i didnt notice any mistakes. Since im not paying attention to the mistakes but to the happening on the story!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
This omake made me DROLL! The hell! That was risky. You know. Its Amusement Park and they did 'that'
i almost got a heart attack thinking what if someone saw them. Lol. But they made it well. Right? XD
oh i remember. There is a chapter where Someone found out ceil and sebastian's night activities. And it makes me shock along with Ciel! Gosh! This story is just awesome!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
This is the omake for Sebastian's POV and I LOVE IT! How his feelings grow towards the young earl. Until it grows into L-O-V-E. .! I love this omake along with the other omake's :3