Reviews for When Nightfall Comes
Potato Heichou chapter 7 . 2/23
SOOOO AMAZINGGG
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 1/4
This was extremely well-written; both Sebby and Ciel are in character, I really enjoyed it!
But the ending... how could you.
cielxbassy chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
It was really good, thumbs up for sure!
Cassalynn Phantomhive chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
The story is so not boring! I really like it! Poor Ciel, being all mad at Sebastian! He should just ask Sebastian if its "just work" to him!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
This omake is... Is... AWESOME! AND THE BEST AMONG ALL THE OMAKE'S. (it must be Capital xD)
that was a long trip. And kinkiness...gosh! That was... Oh my gosh! Ciel is persistent for not forgiving Sebastian. XDD
and about the ending. I thought that the bold letter was the actual ending. Gosh. That was awesome! I love Ciel reaction even though its not the actual ending. But really its just awesome! :)
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Okay. I hate the part where someone just ruined while they were doing 'that' thing. I hate businessman! but its still good. And i didnt notice any mistakes. Since im not paying attention to the mistakes but to the happening on the story!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
This omake made me DROLL! The hell! That was risky. You know. Its Amusement Park and they did 'that'
i almost got a heart attack thinking what if someone saw them. Lol. But they made it well. Right? XD
oh i remember. There is a chapter where Someone found out ceil and sebastian's night activities. And it makes me shock along with Ciel! Gosh! This story is just awesome!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
This is the omake for Sebastian's POV and I LOVE IT! How his feelings grow towards the young earl. Until it grows into L-O-V-E. .! I love this omake along with the other omake's :3
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Wow... Awesome ending of this story. So sweet. X)
so sweet. I can imagine them doing 'that' in my head. Wow. You know. This is the first story i ever read in black butler section. And i LOVE IT! im already done reading all the omake's i will leave a review then.
But really this story made me grit my teeth and start screaming like love sick fan girl. Oh my gosh! I noticed that there are more stories of this anime that are rated M than Rated k-t.
Well. I havent watch this anime but since im an otaku i knew the characters. But because of your story im craving to watch this anime as soon as possible i get a hold of my laptop. (im using mobile)
well. Gonna review again at later omake's :)
pardum chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
i loved it! :}
kinoooo chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
lovely story altogether .
kinoooo chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
william dont ruin what they had , how cruel :(
XXTamaeEmrosetXX chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
wait i don't get it, why did Sebastian stay?
MyLovelyMarauder chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Wowers I loved this chapter. Maybe it was the smut or just finally seeing Sabatian succumb to his master our brilliant little (not so little anymore ;) ) Ciel. It was perfect XD
I can't tell you how many times I have read this story before without actually faving it! How blind I was! I will contenue to read it more and more though. I just can't ever get enough of these two! 3
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
second time reading this and your "mirrors from afar" omg i love your writing and look forward to see your future works!