Reviews for Eomer goes Fishing
guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2020
A nice funny and adventurous little story. I liked the brothers' teasing to Eomer and the legend coming true and fighting the giant squid. The epilogue with the register of the event was perfect. Poor Amrothos, noone in every age takes him seriously:D
EStrunk chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Very funny. I thought they should have kept a tentacle, but I guess the body missing two tentacles was good enough proof.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
That was great! I love that the giant squid actually made an appearance. Just goes to show how special the union of Lothiriel and Eomer is.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
The last bit sounds horrible.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow! I'm mystified.
obsidianj chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
LOL! This story is a great tale. Hunting giant squid as sort of a bachelor party. Nice try, Amrothos, until the thing really turns up. The brothers of Dol Amroth didn't expect that. So, maybe the wild boar is also more than just a legend. I love the banter between the brothers and Eomer.
Domestic Duchess chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
This was really good! Too Funny! i really enjoyed it!
LadyElanor chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
hahaha you had me laughing at work-Sunday and just me in the office laughing out loud :)
Lila chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Bless you, Lady Bluejay! I love your Eomer stories. You have wicked writing skills and you never leave me wanting - except for more stories! Thank you.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Haha, very funny. Although I think it would have stood up equally well as a oneshot. Excellent work as always. Keep at it.
Saltwater chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Hahaha! That is extremely cute, and extremely entertaining. You definitely have a way with words, and you have a great sense of humor. There's always something so natural about your characters and the way they relate, i really like how you put your stories together. This makes me very happy. :D
Deandra chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Well, at least they were able to prove their claims, despite Eomer disposing of the evidence!

Nice little story!

- Deandra
Deandra chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Well, this was a fun discovery for a Thursday, and a nice change of pace from the adventure of your Imrahil tale. Did you and Lia get in cahoots about writing humorous stories?

A delight, whatever the source. On to chapter two and the finale!

- Deandra

Two things:

“First off is a spear throwing completion with a nice juicy forfeit for the loser.” - competition?

There are four of us to collaborate the story.” - corroborate?
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Delightful! I have so enjoyed all of your stories. Keep them coming!
Lialathuveril chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I should give you a nudge more often ;-) Very nice!