Reviews for Eomer goes Fishing
Anon chapter 2 . 1/25
The last bit sounds horrible.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow! I'm mystified.
obsidianj chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
LOL! This story is a great tale. Hunting giant squid as sort of a bachelor party. Nice try, Amrothos, until the thing really turns up. The brothers of Dol Amroth didn't expect that. So, maybe the wild boar is also more than just a legend. I love the banter between the brothers and Eomer.
Domestic Duchess chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
This was really good! Too Funny! i really enjoyed it!
LadyElanor chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
hahaha you had me laughing at work-Sunday and just me in the office laughing out loud :)
Lila chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Bless you, Lady Bluejay! I love your Eomer stories. You have wicked writing skills and you never leave me wanting - except for more stories! Thank you.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Haha, very funny. Although I think it would have stood up equally well as a oneshot. Excellent work as always. Keep at it.
Saltwater chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Hahaha! That is extremely cute, and extremely entertaining. You definitely have a way with words, and you have a great sense of humor. There's always something so natural about your characters and the way they relate, i really like how you put your stories together. This makes me very happy. :D
Deandra chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Well, at least they were able to prove their claims, despite Eomer disposing of the evidence!

Nice little story!

- Deandra
Deandra chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Well, this was a fun discovery for a Thursday, and a nice change of pace from the adventure of your Imrahil tale. Did you and Lia get in cahoots about writing humorous stories?

A delight, whatever the source. On to chapter two and the finale!

- Deandra

Two things:

“First off is a spear throwing completion with a nice juicy forfeit for the loser.” - competition?

There are four of us to collaborate the story.” - corroborate?
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Delightful! I have so enjoyed all of your stories. Keep them coming!
Lialathuveril chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I should give you a nudge more often ;-) Very nice!