Reviews for Scribblings of a Muggleborn and her Pureblood
nopotteriwontgowithyou chapter 11 . 6/17
wow
please continue
Mura48 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Wow I'm very upset that this story has been left uncompleted I've barely gotten any sleep since I read the first story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I love you story and hope you update it at some point
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Why did you stop writing?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
i love it! please update soon its like been a year
mollybinnersley chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
just writing to say that I fell in love with the first scribblings and I am loving the sequel, but where's the rest of the rest of it? is it just my computer being annoying or...? anyway if you really haven't finished it then please please do because I was loving it and then it suddenly ended just like that! Please finish it, I'm dying of the suspense right now haha
but SIRUISLY, I need to know what happens next;)
love your fics by the way, you're a really good writer!:3
PseudonymousPersona chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Love love love the story
I really hope you finish it at some stage because I am really enjoying reading it. This is just as good as the first one and I wished you'd continued but it is very very good.
Your characters are fabulous and your plot intricate and interesting.
And yiu write such good Jily! It's brilliant!
Emma chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hi,

I was hoping maybe you're still getting notifications for this story even though it's been years since you updated. I'm just an avid Scribblings fan who loves your work and is wishing on a shooting star that maybe you'll have the time to finish this story. I followed Scribblings and the Sequel as you posted and it still comes back to me every now and then, like a reminder of my secondary school days. I love this story to pieces and want to know the end; no, not the end that the whole world knows, but your end...with all the personal details that you think up.

I hope you see this, and that if you do, you maybe have a few spare minutes a day to write the remainder of this story for your fans.

Love Always,
Scribblings Fan
luna-lights-the-sky chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Hi! I just wanted you to know that this story means everything to me. This is the story I read, along with the first one, over and over, when nobody wants to sit with me at lunch, or when the kids at my school tease me. I'm really glad you wrote this story. Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
put more lily and james in it
lilyflower chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
i like it but wouldn't lily be more forgiving to james? i dont know im writing my won fanfiction right now but i can't make an account on here do you know hwat i can do? my computer will not let me do it and its bugging me a lot ill put in a random name at the top but if you can please help me with this i would be greateful
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
i really like it but maybe you should put in a bit more mushy stuff from them, becasue it will add to the story
HalfBloodBanana chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Pfft. Next chapter my arse.
HalfBloodBanana chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
HalfBloodBanana chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I really like this! Lives up to the expectation. You should have chucked some jokes about drop bears in there ;-) You're Australian, you know what I'm talking about.