Reviews for Heard It Through The Grapevine
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Great story!
Huddyfan90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great job! I felt so bad for House that Lucas not only stole Cuddy from him, but also demeaned him like that. I live how this story offers some resolution to that and can't wait to read more :)
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Good story. I like that House could be there for Cuddy. The Lucas we all know was not a bad guy, just a little of an ass, I never EVER liked that he tripped House. And I never liked the fact Cuddy either never knew about it or wasn't told. Tripping a cripple? Seriously?
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wonderful! Always thought Lucas should have been confronted about his stunts, and this fic fit the bill perfectly. Again, thanks for the great read!
Locele chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh! interesting! please update soon!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Potentially a great story but, confused - where is the rest of it. It 'ends' on nothing, but the headings say 'complete'?
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love it! Wish it could have ended like this on the show... and I don't know how I managed to miss this story when you first published it... it must have been a heavy update day, because I try my best to read EVERYTHING you write :-)
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great job
tvshowaddict chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is what I wanted on the show!

Ugh, House just should've smacked that idiot with his cane!

Great story!
cybercat08 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I am interested in seeing where this story goes from here. good job, although I seriously doubt they will go this route on the show.
marauders4evr chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh no no no no no. If Lucas has a medical psychiatric condition, that means he might not have fully known what he was doing to House. Which means I cannot fully hate him, because I'd realize that maybe he couldn't help what he was doing.

So no: I cannot make myself believe that Lucas had a medical condition when he 'pranked' House. I believe he's an arrogant jerk and shouldn't be with Cuddy. All on his own accord.

BTW: Great story. )
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love how your stories make sense of the strange and OOC actions the show throws us. I hope your muse is cooperative with the sequel to "Raise". Your dedication to accuracy is really impressive, although as for me I don't read fanfiction with my medical dictionary handy. :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Awesome story! I agree with House, Lucas has a serious problem. Nicely written.
harpomarx chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I love it! This is the best Moving the Chains story I've read. Very very nice.

-harp
belladionne chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Why oh why can't you be one of the writers on staff? This is much more to my liking than what the show has been giving us. BRavo as usual.