Reviews for Neko
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I wasn't much of an Adorable Pair shipper initially because I just don't see what's so great about this pairing. With Jirou always sleeping and has almost no screen time at all... And Atobe being shipped with all the popular characters such as Echizen, Tezuka and Sanada... But thanks to you and YaoiIsLove stories, I can't think of anything other than "Adorable Pair is just... Adorable..." I feel like I could die from the cuteness...
Neko-vers is so cute and Jirou is just cute when he's awake.
But I still wants to know who Atobe lost his ears to... And if he did it willingly... Just saying...
And I really wants a sequel with the Silver Psir and Dirty Pair! OMG!
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
From the adorable-pair fics that I've read so far, only your Atobe and Jirou are close to being the canon characters. Most of the others' are quite out-of-character. As for the story itself, it's been a while since I read a fic centering on the Loveless world. Other than that, nice one-shot. Keep up the good work! ;)
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oooo! I love neko-verse fics! Because it is impossible to deny you got shagged! . Lovely story, and I just ate up that lemon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
It's like Loveless!
tennis-player chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hehe, this story was so cute! I luved it!

"L" word, lol

I loved your story line, it was very cute, and you portrayed both Atobe and Jiroh with parts of their natural attitudes.

Keep up the good work!

Henzie ;)
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Dude! I can't beleive I didn't read this D: I don't think I got an alert for it...good thing I stalk the M-rated section of this site like like I do to your mum. Boo yah. (Just kidding xD;;)

But anyway...KITTY SEX YAY! D Just what I felt like procrastinating with ;D Great story! I'm looking forward to the new chapter.

And one more thing: POWER TO THE SILVER PAIR. The best line was definitely: “Just… somebody,” the blushing teenager answered as he averted his eyes even more. “Don’t worry about it, Choutarou.” ...For a SP fanatic like me anyway. This story was just filled with awesomeness. I'll be awaiting the next installment :D
TQWEE chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Shishido still has his ears! Naww...

[why I mention him in a review for AtoJi...not sure]

This was really good! I am ever so slightly growing to like AtoJi smut...*blushes*
YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
GIVE ME SEQUEL NOW! Please tell me Choutarou and Shishido coming to school one day earless...oh god please tell me they do. I want more -is like a drug addict- GIMME GIMME GIMME!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I alway love the Neko-verse. Jirou with cat ears and a tail is just adorable. I'm glad that Atobe took his ears. Update soon please!
ice flow chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Jirou's just unexplainably adorable like that. -nods- XDD He's so cute...and he made a ton of ppl swoon by just smiling like that...XDD so cute and yes, Atobe is SUCH a perv. Heh. But I bet Jirou loves him like that. ) And I wanna know about when the rest of the school finds out XDDXDDXDD