Reviews for Make Peace & Create Evil
Deburke chapter 30 . 2/20
First Boyle? Now Gutterman? Is nothing sacred?
Nat chapter 35 . 2/17
I've been reading your stories for a while now. I love your style of writing. I can picture everything. I also love the way you write love scenes; they're so romantic. Lol ;) I watched only one episode of the show (just because John Larroquette was in it) so I know how Bobby and Pappy look. I really, really loved this story and hope to see you write again soon. :)
Maybe this is weird commenitng on an old story, but I've been reading your stories for a while now, and I just wanted to say that I love your style of writing. I can picture everything I'm reading. I also love the way you write love scenes, LOL ;) They're so romantic. I've watched only one episode of the show (just because John Larroquette was in it) and I'm familiar with how Bobby and Pappy look. I really enjoyed this story!
Deburke chapter 5 . 2/15
Shame on you for killing Boyle
But enjoying your story
The chapter 35 . 7/3/2016
Great story! You did a fantastic job developing a storyline that was complete and riveting. I really enjoyed it. I only have one minor criticism: your version of Anderson is well developed and definitely a good character in his own right, but he does seem a bit OOC compared to the show (primarily when it comes to speech patterns). Overall great job and keep writing! I'd love to see a brief one shot (or maybe full fledged story) about how Bobby and Abby adjusted to life after the war.
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 35 . 4/20/2016
Decided to end your review number on an even. lol Anyway, LOVED this. Abby was a great character and I could just feel the true love between her and Bobby. Poor T.J., but he'll get over it.

And I hope I wasn't the only one who wanted to punch every single guy who said he had "needs". Jerks. :D
monnalisa chapter 35 . 11/22/2015
Nice story. Too sad that Jim died.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
The nurses did not live in tents, they had a quarted compound fenced in. The compound was heavily guarded so to keep men out. Dates also had to be supervised by another couple and guards and had to be approved by their CO. Good story overall and entertaining.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
For the most part this was a decent story but I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism. From what my kick boxing instructor told me, kick boxing did not come I to existence in the US till the 1960s. He's been in martial arts for 15 years and knows the history but perhaps you found something different. Also, the women in the Navy were allowed to wear mens khakis pants and shirt for work in place of the white nurses uniform since washing it in fhe Pacific would be difficult. What they showed on black sheep in ways of an uniform and alternate work uniform in season 2 was incorrect. I discovered this from a professor of WWII history. Abby is a good character.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/5/2012
Great story. Write more please.
DixieDavenport chapter 35 . 2/13/2012
Great story and ending. Glad they finally settled things or at least found a truce!

Also nice to know Abby's brother, Johnny, likes Bobby - maybe Christmas dinners won't be so bad. But, then again with Daddy not approving and possibly the other brother not approving things could be real interesting.

I was waiting to see if you included Greg at the ceremony since it was just after the war ended. I've done some research on him and by the time the war ended he was a POW from 1-3-44 to 8-29-45. Armistice was declared 8-14-45. In his book (from memory) he vowed that if shot down he'd meet the Black Sheep 6 months after the war in San Francisco. (My memory again - it took that long to declare him dead after the war if he hadn't been found.) The party was held there 9-12-45, so I guess he was a little early. In his book Baa Baa Black Sheep, his motto was, "Just name me a Hero, and I'll prove he's a bum." Can't argue with logic like that!
DixieDavenport chapter 34 . 2/13/2012
Pappy's timing, GREAT! Loved his and Bobby's talk and Pappy's comment about his back!
DixieDavenport chapter 31 . 2/13/2012
Hate that you killed off Gutterman, he was one of my favorite, but it did serve your means here. Glad those two mules are talking this thing out!
DixieDavenport chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
19-30 Had a slow night last night and got to read for most of 12 hours! But I can't review from work.

I knew the Admiral had something up his sleeve, just didn't see that ghost slipping out of it! Having Tony there knowing what he had done to Abby was dirty! Bobby was right in asking her if she hit either of them!

I also knew that her telling Daddy about Bobby would come back on him! Just sort of surprised Daddy didn't loose a tooth or so the way he acted around Pappy and the Black Sheep.

Glad things worked out after the attack on 214's base.

Yes, it is good that men get to see how women worry when the 'shoe' is on the other foot! It's good for them!
DixieDavenport chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
Daddies with rank are good to have around! I Knew that this meeting of the guys would not turn out well!