Reviews for Make Peace & Create Evil
monnalisa chapter 35 . 11/22
Nice story. Too sad that Jim died.
The nurses did not live in tents, they had a quarted compound fenced in. The compound was heavily guarded so to keep men out. Dates also had to be supervised by another couple and guards and had to be approved by their CO. Good story overall and entertaining.
For the most part this was a decent story but I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism. From what my kick boxing instructor told me, kick boxing did not come I to existence in the US till the 1960s. He's been in martial arts for 15 years and knows the history but perhaps you found something different. Also, the women in the Navy were allowed to wear mens khakis pants and shirt for work in place of the white nurses uniform since washing it in fhe Pacific would be difficult. What they showed on black sheep in ways of an uniform and alternate work uniform in season 2 was incorrect. I discovered this from a professor of WWII history. Abby is a good character.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/5/2012
Great story. Write more please.
DixieDavenport chapter 35 . 2/13/2012
Great story and ending. Glad they finally settled things or at least found a truce!

Also nice to know Abby's brother, Johnny, likes Bobby - maybe Christmas dinners won't be so bad. But, then again with Daddy not approving and possibly the other brother not approving things could be real interesting.

I was waiting to see if you included Greg at the ceremony since it was just after the war ended. I've done some research on him and by the time the war ended he was a POW from 1-3-44 to 8-29-45. Armistice was declared 8-14-45. In his book (from memory) he vowed that if shot down he'd meet the Black Sheep 6 months after the war in San Francisco. (My memory again - it took that long to declare him dead after the war if he hadn't been found.) The party was held there 9-12-45, so I guess he was a little early. In his book Baa Baa Black Sheep, his motto was, "Just name me a Hero, and I'll prove he's a bum." Can't argue with logic like that!
DixieDavenport chapter 34 . 2/13/2012
Pappy's timing, GREAT! Loved his and Bobby's talk and Pappy's comment about his back!
DixieDavenport chapter 31 . 2/13/2012
Hate that you killed off Gutterman, he was one of my favorite, but it did serve your means here. Glad those two mules are talking this thing out!
DixieDavenport chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
19-30 Had a slow night last night and got to read for most of 12 hours! But I can't review from work.

I knew the Admiral had something up his sleeve, just didn't see that ghost slipping out of it! Having Tony there knowing what he had done to Abby was dirty! Bobby was right in asking her if she hit either of them!

I also knew that her telling Daddy about Bobby would come back on him! Just sort of surprised Daddy didn't loose a tooth or so the way he acted around Pappy and the Black Sheep.

Glad things worked out after the attack on 214's base.

Yes, it is good that men get to see how women worry when the 'shoe' is on the other foot! It's good for them!
DixieDavenport chapter 18 . 2/13/2012
Daddies with rank are good to have around! I Knew that this meeting of the guys would not turn out well!
DixieDavenport chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
Ut-ohhhh! I see a war of it's own on Espirito! about to happen!
DixieDavenport chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
OH Yeah, this is NOT going to be good! Once Tony gets there, it's going to be very very bad I just hope he don't show with ideas of a wedding there!

(Got reviews to work again.)
HamAndCheese chapter 35 . 2/18/2011
Ahhhh! This was so good! It made me cry... and the only time I've ever cried over the Black Sheep is when Hutch died (Thank you for not killing him, and actually including him a lot!) This was so wonderful!
hogan macgyver chapter 23 . 11/21/2010
I like how you used episodes from the TV show in your book. It helped me with the surroundings. and how every thing was laid out. Even though you killed off Boyle. You patched up the gap real well. I almost forgot he was in that episode. Good job! Could you write more Black Sheep stories/books? Please? :D
hogan macgyver chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I was laughing a whole lot on this chapter. Great job. I can sympathize with Abby.
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Love this chapter. You have a read talent for bringing out the Black Sheep.