Reviews for A Time and Place to Be
WHAT THE FUCKING ACTUAL FUCK
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
nice
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awww... I adore it pairing :) I believe what a continue of "Matilda" must be like it.

Thank you very much.
ForMyQueen chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow, this is just my kind of story - love it! Beautifully written, and I could very well picture something like this happening. Well done!
roddy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh, wow. Beautiful.
lovlygurl247 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
for some reason i feel like you probly shouldnt have sed that i dont think matilda is a lesbo but your a great writer and you should ceep it up but dont put "the end" its not a good nite story
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was extremely well written and was also written tastefully. Great work :)
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Though I do NOT support Matilda/Jenny as a couple, I did find your story quite interesting. The idea that brainy girl had fallen in love with someone who shared the same interests and appreciated her for who she was rather than they wanted her to be made the relationship seem more special.

The only thing I had a real trouble with in this fic on the part where it says " Jenny had known since the first moment she meet Matilda that the two were meant to be, it had just taken her 13 years to figure out how."

Reading this made Miss Honey seem very creepy in how she would have those sort of feelings towards a 6 years old girl and how she'd be able to know at that period she and Matilda were made for each other.

Oh, well this is fan-made so I guess it doesn't matter. Anyway, great job on the story. Keep it up!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aww. I really liked this!
asdfasdfasdfasda chapter 1 . 3/28/2010