Reviews for Dark Hope
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
So I was rewatching some of the Digi Adventures episodes, and what can I say? I'm totally back into the fandom xD I'll always love Digimon-such a distant but fond childhood, you know? Looking at this story, I'm surprised that it was only nine chapters, but everything is as I remembered it. It's pretty well written, well, in the sense that I can see it as an episode, you know? Like I'm watching it _ My review makes your total reviews to be an odd number, but that just gives you more :) Don't forget to update your DPM Special Adventure! It's getting interesting and I wanna see what happens next!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
MUST READ! Even though you've finished this, I'm gonna review anyway 'cause everyone likes reviews. I give you my encouragement!
the alpha phoenix chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
Great story, I enjoyed reading it
fairiehearts chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Awesome story can't wait to read more D
fairiehearts chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This looks like a really good story! Can't wait to read more of it D
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
Very, very awesome. I'm not good and giving detailed reviews, so I stick with a basic one.

This was an excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it. And I really love the idea behind the story, that Hope comea from Darkness and helps Light. Great.

hannah
Mishiranu Himitsu chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
It's the perfect ending, too bad it's the end, I'm gonna miss reading this story though. I'll be waiting for your next upcoming story!
Hedgi chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
i liked it, a lot. i can't wait to read your next story, because it sounds great. also, was the book Iori was reading a real book, or did you make it up for the use in the story? i'd like to know what it was, if it was real.

keep up the good work in your future stories!

-hedgi
Crimsonphoenixmon chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
This is a great story. I like the way you show the thin line between good and evil with TK and how easy it is to get them confused if your preception is altered. I can't wait for your next story :)
venus9814 chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
:D 3 aww i loved this story, it was great
field innocence chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
That was touching _ Best one ever. I can't believe it's almost over and thankful that TK is still alive _ I feel happy :) I can't wait when the next chapter comes XD
Mishiranu Himitsu chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
What's this? Tears? I cried while I read T_T, you made the story sounds so real and very touching too, I really thought TK died.

This is the longest chapter you wrote, so please update soon.
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
It was great! Takari came in naturally because it can and its awesome like that! xP Can't wait to read the last chapter, and any epilogues should you choose to make some!
venus9814 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
way awesome so far. i'm excited for the next chapter. i hope theres gunna be of yamato & takeru moments, i'm really interested in seeing how this pans out esp w/them. update soon!
field innocence chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Great chapter! Too bad it's going to end though -_-. Nevertheless, it was good. I like little Patamon determination and cuteness _ Go team Go! hehehe