Reviews for Legacy of a Thief
gaints123 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Loved this story, Had a feeling she was younger then what she said
valerie chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
one of the best fictions I have ever read ! many thanks for the good moment you let me have !
best regards from France
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow! Just came across this story and am loving what I have read so far and am looking forward to more. Amazing plot, wonderful added characters in Ashlynn, AJ and Cameron. Great job!
razmend chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
I love it!
razmend chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Cool
carolynjames chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
What an awesome read! Great ending!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
amazing story. Ashlynn is awesome. :) I like her interaction with Gibbs.
Orcadream chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Just read this in one sitting, LOVE!

I for one could care less about little misspellings and grammatical errors, this is where we are supposed to put our ideas out, they don't have to be perfect, so long as they are understood.

Can't wait to read the next one!
weezerator chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
Loved this one...you should be writing for the show.
Daisy Mai chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
Really enjoyed reading this. I do hope that you write some more in this AU.

Thanks

Daisy
nicolespics chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
What a great story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Rheavak chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
I just read this story and thought it was fantastic. The few minor typos did not detract from the story line. Pulled it together well, because we all wanted to know the secrets of Ashlynn. What a surprise. Really enjoyed your work. Becky
achillies-eel chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
Ooooh... I can't believe I never finished this! :(( Dude, I have no idea how I missed the updates. But, WOW though! I had no idea Gibbs was actually her father! I thought it was Kort, tbh. And that actually wouldn't have been a bad thing, because Kort is practically my favorite character, but Gibbs... it just fits. Wow.

That was a really good ending! Everything fit together, and even Ashlynn gets her happy ending. Great job! I very much enjoyed this fic!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I like how you have developed the characters.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/26/2011