Reviews for Bleached Vampire
Jose19 chapter 8 . 2/8
I was wondering how will Ichigo deal with Moka because she is very similar to him, and Vampires never retreat and surrender when it comes to fight, and desire much violence and bloodthirst.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/8
I find it amusing that Kurumu would find Orihime someone to keep an eye for because she does rival or surpass Kurumu in terms of bust and body because her figure resembles a succubus.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/8
Yukari will be very easy to deal with except her perverted behavior with Tsukune I wonder how will Ichigo handle how the girls behave around Tsukune, and it looks like you are the keeping the pairings to the canon level now.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/8
Ichigo would help the Youkai Academy with no problem especially when he has seen the depths of how far Ruby wants to protect the school, and I am also interested in the pairings are you keeping them canon as possible because Ichigo is fated to be with Orihime.
YokaiAngel chapter 53 . 12/8/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~~
Cortez920 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
To b honest this fanfiction is badass one of the top ones
HerFairy chapter 53 . 8/11/2017
It's been four years since this fic has finished and I still think fondly of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
At last the two teams unite! This fic is amazing, the plot is good so far and the pacing is top notch! I just hope you handle the power scaling well since the Bleach crew is un-godly powerful in comparison to the Newspaper Club.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Oh god. OH GOD! KON AND GIN TOGETHER AS PERVY BROS!?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2017
Ok wow, these universes blend together surprisingly well all things considered.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
This is already looking amazing!
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
hey are you still around i'd really be interested in a sequel to this story
Animefreak347346 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
DO IT! JUST, DO IT! MAKE, YOUR DREAM, COME TRUE!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Decent story, though the dialogue tends to be quite redundant and stilted at times
EmPerius chapter 40 . 5/26/2016
I Wuv this crossover fanfiction i wish there could be more
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »