Reviews for Encounter
EpikalStorms chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Man, please write more of this! Please, oh please, oh pleeeeaaaase!
carrie bazzano chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
I found this chapter really good, but am curious as to when this story is going to be finished. I would like to find out what happens and the conclusion.
iges2u chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Any chance this story will be finished? Since it's a really interesting story it would be a shame to leave it like this...
Hammerchuckery chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Not once has the Goa'uld been mentioned. Galaxy seems to be quite safe. Yup, no oppressive space civilization at all. Nope.
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
Is this an Infantilism-fic? It's starting to creep me out.
Hammerchuckery chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
SG-1 seems to have forgotten about returning home at all. Who wouldn't like an eternal summer camp?
LUKBY chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
great fanfic.

they just gave up, or do they have a escape plan?
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Whoo hoo! Things are getting real interesting now! has Sihrada perhaps finally tumbled to the fact that these are highly competent ADULTS they're dealing with?
fantasdancer chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
Oh you do know how to brighten my day! What a great chapter. Now I'm beginning to think that the team will smuggle themselves out in a crate or something, although I'm hoping there will be some whumpage coming up soon. This story is so entertaining - just like all of your stories. Thankyou for being such a great writer
xkeymasterx chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Hey! Nice chapters! I don't know how I missed the previous one. I love how SG-1 is messing with the Avwand's heads! Thanks for posting!

XD
brighteyes343 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
update soon

good story
Stroma chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Another very good chapter.
A chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Beautifully written!
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
So, when do they take over the ship? ;-D
iges2u chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
Good chapter. Their helplessness is almost palpable.