Reviews for What's lost can be regained
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Light-Princess14 chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
I'm pretty sure I know what caused Usagi to scream but I won't say it here. Great job Sammy on the chapter :D
Mika Tenoh chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! Great chapter!
ladygoddess8 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Interesting, but good.
Shara2007 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
I like this now. I happy to sort of understand the evil that was coming. I will be waiting for all of what you have the new evil darein doing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Light-Princess14 chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
You can use one of my sailor soldiers. Sailor Europa or Sailor Miranda. It doesn't really matter. Maybe Endymion can plan an attack aganist the sailor soildiers and Serenity and Amae shows up. Then maybe Mamoru could forget his promise to Amae's father just for a little bit and try to kill Amae again. Good work Sammy on this chapter!
Mika Tenoh chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Hey Sammy! Awesome chappy! Need any help with Mika's backround?
Shara2007 chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Wow this was completely not what I was expecting to happen. I really like it. It is the first story I have read that someone actally made Darien mean this way. There have been other where he was mean to her but not by cheating and then saying he would make her pay. I cannot wait to see what you post next.
BeccaRomano chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
ok i like it you added my characters but i'm not big fan of gay fics (NO OFFENSE TO ALL YOU GAY PEOPLE!) but other than that it was good
Mika Tenoh chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Hi Sammy! Yay Akiko and Kimiko! Do you mind me asking if my oc can come in? Loved the chapter!
Light-Princess14 chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
*Proudly waves at Andromeda and Andrea* I know them! Nice chapter. Too bad Mamoru didn't get beaten up. I would have laughed.
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Blaze Snow chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
It was Mamoru, wasn't it?
Light-Princess14 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Nice story you have here Sammy. It's really good. I'm guessing the person she runs into will be Mamoru Chiba himself. He will get a pretty good beating from Mae for sure :) Good story once again.
Blaze Snow chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Is Usagi the only one with a lover? Like like her nickname though :)