Reviews for Holy Snot, Batman!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
IRONMAN WOULD NEVER GET SLOPPY AND CATCH A COLD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
you know who would never catch a cold...SPIDER-MAN
PRO-PAIN chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Batman would never catch a cold.
anonymus chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
i loved that - really great story 10/10
ErnieRobinRainbow chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Even though it's about a cold this is an oddly legitimate story. Bravo :)
NazoFox2501 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Explosive sneezes? This greatly reminds me of the exploding shark from the 1966 "Batman" movie.
room-on-broom chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
*Cackles!* Oh sitting here full of cold now giggling and chocking reading that. :D Well done!
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I'm sitting here with a cold myself, and so I was hoping for a few chuckles. Not happening. Maybe my sense of humor's off kilter, or maybe I'm just a bit perplexed by the explosive sneezes. Batman snorting gunpowder again? The best thing about Batman, is that under the cape and mask, he's just a man - no super powers. I don't doubt the sneezing could cause all the problems you mentioned, however you lost me with the explosions. I did like that even with a cold he'd feel the need to patrol the streets and rooftops for crime.

What if the sneezing makes his strong abdominal muscles flex and random things start to fall out of the utility belt? What if his sneezing and runny nose does disgusting things to the inside of the mask? What if the wheezing alerts a criminal to his presence and they have to chase him down? What if criminal once caught taunts him that he'll be out of jail before breakfast? How bout a scene where Batman kisses criminal on the lips with a grin. "You'll be out before breakfast, but in two days you're going to feel miserable."

Holy Essay's Batman! I can never make these things short. Sorry, your fic, and I'm butting out.
DeadCoyote chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Holy fic, Pirates!

I LOVE it... LOVE!

And... sneeze always makes me laugh. XD
SailorBoo chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
LOL! This was funny! But in the old Batman movies, the only time Robin says something like the classic "Holy _, Batman!" is when he says "Holey rocks, Batman!" in Batman Forever when there are hollow rocks, which Robin says are holey... D Batsys and the Boy Wonder made a lil explanation/joke conversation after that.
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
ROTFL Batman's sneezes are explosions xD I love it.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Concidering I too have the sniffles this day, I can sympathise with Batman. Nearly being done in by a virus, what a way to go! All of the villians, his arch enemys, would be laughing themselves silly over the news, for sure. I'm glad Alfred was on the ball and rescued the Dynamic Duo, so they would be able to fight crime another day, (after Bruce's cold has subsided,that is, LOL) Great little one chapter story, thrilling, yet a fun read. I always thought Alfred was a really neat character, even in his tv persona. Till next time.