Reviews for Hitchhikers
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
So adorable! I'm not much of a Chlean shipper but this was perfect! It was sweet, hilarious, and mostly in character. Especially Dean and Chloe. It wasn't too sappy, but there was a lot of Dean flirting to go around :P to sum it up...perfect :)
TherSia chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Aw! I wish it was longer. Oh well
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
No offense, but how could you not write a kissing scene? Loved it anyway. Please write more Dean and Chloe fics, they are strangely addictive.
nyx'godness chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Awesome!
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Hmmm...very slight DC/Marvel mashup in this chapter...
Ramadiii chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
You know, I never really thought that Supernatural and Smallville could go hand in hand until I read this.

I absolutely loved the constant "Can we keep her?" like Chloe's some kind of puppy, it totally brought out the goofiness in the Winchester brothers ;)

Really good job on this!
CalamityJim chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
That was cute. The ending was perfect. Great job.
NightWorldFreak chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
i like it
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
PIE! i do agree with Chloe on the car thing! It is a beauty. i wonder how good it is for gas mileage...? Anyway i cant wait to see what other things you have inn store. XD
Ash chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Aww cute! i really enjoyed this, short and spicy. I love the boys being so protective and Dean being awestruck. Really nice
67chevyImpala chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
oh thank god someone finally wrote a good crossover. thank you.

~lanie
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
These chapters always make me laugh in delight at how great Chloe and Dean are together! It would be amazing to have them in situations such as these. They are so adorable, thanks, I enjoyed the ending! :)
Charmed225 chapter 7 . 3/3/2010