Reviews for Disclosed Desires
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 3/25
cute
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/6
I love it! It's fantastic, I enjoyed it so much ;)
write-this-song chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awesome!
mekom chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I am not sure I would risk having sex in the Weasley house with so many people who might possibly come downstairs. Just imagine how traumatizing it would be to see your sibling having sex. I would never be able to sit on that ouch again.

Another excellent story.
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
God I love Charlie. wonderful as all ways.
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
liked it :)
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
you just made me like a new pairing.

thanks for that.
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Great job. :)
green-gremlin chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh wow! I love Charlie and Hermione stories, especially if they are as smut filled as this one. Loved it!
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ach, this was hot! You write Charlie/Hermione so well!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hot damn!
Mione21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my God, after reading this about twelve times(again), I think this pairing rivals sshg (gasp) in my book. In fact, I'm going to have to say that about all of your hg/weasley boy(s), which when I read them I feel like I'm cheating on my other fandom but... it just feels so damn good.

You inspire me, and I'll have to dedicate my first hgbw to you. That is, of course if I make it hot enough to be an homage to your writing (gush!)!

Your muse obviously rocks! He's probably got a huge, well inspiration, and knows (ahem) how to use it (LOL).
Lovely-Lethal chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh I would give anything to have Charlie Weasley fucking me, even if it was on a couch! x) Just the thought makes me all fuzzy and.. stuff. ;) :3

Love it!

With love,

Minna
123Quarters chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was so cute! I love how it didn't feel forced, or rushed, or unnatural. You're talented! Yay you!
UnseenLibrarian chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hot! Hot, hot hot. And fantastic! Charlie deserves him some yummy Hermione. Whew!