Reviews for To Tell or Not to Tell
SexyPinkRanger345 chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Awesome story
Wwjdstar13 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I think this is really good, especially the god part because I am a Christian. I just think that this Implies girl are nurses and boys are doctors, which is untrue.
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
omg amazing! best chapter ever!

omg! look! a squirrel!
Kellybird chapter 22 . 7/25/2010
great sequel dude. loved both the stories. although the story wasnt really that good... only joking! who am i kidding? all your stories are brilliant! you are awesome.
piper10001 chapter 22 . 5/9/2010
awwwwwww tommy makes the perfect older brother and as i said before alex is just the cutest thing ever! keep up the great stories i look forward to reading them!(:
piper10001 chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww alex is just the cutest thing ever! and the whole you hang out with girls but dont they have cooties thing was so funny and cute(:
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 2/26/2010
It's good, but I don't know-it just doesn't feel like Bulk and Skull were in character here. Yeah, they could be obnoxious and Bulk WAS mean to her in "Calamity Kimberly", but I really don't think they would make fun of Kimberly for being abused. Other than that, I loved the chap and the ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
TTAznGrl92 chapter 22 . 2/26/2010
slytherensangel26 chapter 22 . 2/26/2010
brilliant work! love the ending. its awesome!
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side. chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
no! she can't be dead! i wonder what's wrong with her neck?

alex is a hell of a smart kid to figure out what bulk and skull couldn't. lol

stupid kids to make fun of the green/white ranger like that. i wanna smack them around for saying that!

good work! keep it up!
TTAznGrl92 chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
The end was funny, poor Jason
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
Ha ha ha. Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
slytherensangel26 chapter 20 . 2/24/2010

that last bit was priceless! poor jason!
slytherensangel26 chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
yep. it through me for a loop alright. interesting twist and i know that kim will never be alone with all her friends around her.

great chapter and update soon