Reviews for Purgatory
loving the bonding :)
Wicked R chapter 7 . 9/7
Claire! :)
embermoonlight chapter 12 . 3/13
There could be a sequel? Awesome job though :)!
HeroesFan12 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
After watching the episode "The Wall" I felt like there were too many missing pieces to what would've happened in-between the time they spent in their 'mental prison', and I figured I'd write my own fanfiction to fill in the gaps. Then I stumbled across this beautifully written story, and decided against it. Believe it or not, everything I planned on writing was already written in this, and ten times better than I ever would've possibly done. Out of every Heroes fanfiction I have read, this has to be the very best! Sylar and Peter are perfectly in character, your illusions from the stories they read are astounding, and your over-all writing skills are impeccable! You did a very good job with this, I can't wait to check out your other stories. :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Very nice! Bravo! This whole fic is just wonderful! I love it! You did such a good job and everything was believable down to the 'T'. Thank so much for writing this! I really look forward to reading the sequel! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
I have to say, I love all the biblical references! Close to my heart and likened very well in your fic. Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
This is just so awesome and expertly written! I enjoy reading every bit of it, the parts that we've watched and the parts that you fill in between. I've only just finished watching Heroes and now I can't stop reading fan-fictions X)
HopeForDuende chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
wonderful, thankyou
LadyLucyfer chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Damn, this fic was good until you started bringing in all the bible stuff. It seems really out of character for Sylar to be so amazed by it, it kinda ruined the fic for me.
Sumi Anzu chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
"I told you—" Clang. Clang. "Do not tell me what time you think it is."

"I'm not making it up," Sylar lifted his wrist. "I'm wearing three watches—plus, I am a watch. I know what time it is."

Lol It is pretty funny he mention it. I like your input of humor and witty line like above the one about bad shoulder to talking about past which trigger angst peter senseless beating in sylar. Then lead to hurt/comfort moment of this chapter, peter take care suicidal sylar by patching up his wounds and making him soup.

Great line when peter tell him he need take care of the cut above his eye or it will leave a scar and sylar question why when this was suppose to be dream. Peter probaly roll his eye and said well it leave a scar on your "dream face" LOL
Elaine du Lac chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Oh! Awesome analogy! Peter and Paul! And Paul stumbles his way to Peter after getting blinded in order to get Peter's acceptance and healing. Describes this Peter/Sylar time together very well.
a fellow writer 515 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Oh. My. Word. I came looking for something to read for five minutes before I fell asleep tonight, and ended up sitting up until 3AM to finish this. I simply cannot believe how perfectly you tied in all those novels to your plotline and the events of the show, and your application of the Bible was absolutely stunning. Reading your work always strengthens my faith. So, so very well done. I know this is an old work, but... wow.
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
loved it! completely!

and i loved how you changed sylar's name with peter's acceptance of him back to gabriel again...
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
it is not of peter's making, but he has an immense influence in it still being there...
wotumba1 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
what a shock that must be for peter!