Reviews for Connection
Reilovernat1213 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Utterly adorable in every way. Loved Dr. Chakwas' role! I'd love to see you write some more Shakarian sometime in the future, your take on them is sweet, funny, and charismatic. What a great read!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Three brilliant chapters. I'd kill for a few more, but it's damn good as-is. Fantastic work, A!A. I hope to see more from you one of these days.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
That whole "playing doctor" thing made me laugh so hard that I started crying and mom rand in worried that something was wrong. Excellent writing
Garrusfan4life chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love it. Your writing is very descriptive. I felt I was right there in the moment. I love the depiction of Garrus. I enjoy watching him learn how to navigate this cross species relationship. His moments of confusion like not knowing what a mummy is or wishing she had mandibles instead of eyebrows made it all a lot more believable.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Just read this again - still love it! The banter and interactions between Shepard and Garrus are perfect. Thanks for sharing! :)
FoloFang chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
OH MY GOD! i absolutly love these stories. i can read then over and over again. i love how you put the Dr. in it. I could totally see this happening in the game. only if they did! Now all i have to do is finish the last story :)
FoloFang chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
TempestHeart chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
This is by far my absolute favourite ME-fic, I laugh so hard every time I read it! I love the Doctor Chakwas and EDI part, EDI is hilarious! Great work, would love to see more!
Skaiwa chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Very nice. I liked how you divided it into three sections, one for each person. point of view was hilarious and made me giggle quite a bit.

Last chapter was very sweet and made me awwww quite a bit.
ladyeclipse chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Very well written and nicely kept in character. Definetely a favorite.
diabolique.suicideglam chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Wow. After talking to some of the brilliant minds of Bioware yesterday at the GC I totally fallen in love with ME all over again- especially with the most heartbreakingly kind Turian who kicks ass with his Sniper Rifle. And this story had three excellent chapters, each of them stunning in its own way. The first one was heartwarmingly funny and introduced one of the most balanced and well-written Shepards that I've encountered here so far. Then I LOVED that you put Chawkwas in, she's got huuuge potential as a mother figure and you exposed that brilliantly! Needless to say that you finished with a bang in your last chapter. Many authors tend to over-explain the details in those T-scnees, but here everything just fits. When I came to the embrace, I had that warm feeling in my belly which always identifies an extraordinary Story. Really, REALLY beautiful. Thank you!
Tsaruno chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I cant stop reading this story! This is the third time I've read it! Your an amazing author and I hope you continue with this story! :)
Elli chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Wonderful story. So well done and within the character. I was entranced. Thank you.
Chris chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This is great I hope you continue with it. :)
syned chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
iDelicious/i. All of it, but especially the conversation/banter between Garrus and Shepard.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »