Reviews for Alias
Clannadlvr chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Ohh...this was neat! I've been in a bit of Chlois mood lately, and this definitely hit the spot. It makes me wonder about how Lucy and Celia will "leave the picture" in the future of Chloe's time in SV...
ghetto gurl94 lLane2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
this is seriously scary what happens when lois lane comes to town?i mean the one that everybody knows as lois lane(lLane),so lois will meet lLane2,but how will she react?this hurts my brain(l.o.l)i be luvin it but i want lLane2/clark romance ,it must be a shock to see someone with the same name and everything its scary anyhoo bye

lLane2(ghetto gurl)
Elan chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Interesting. Very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
that would be an interesting plot twist, but we know the Lois is Chloe's cousin that she visits in Metropolis, so there's so way that could be true, but it would be kinda cool. in a weird sort of way.
SuperBatgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
That was a great twist, the whole "Lois Lane is Chloe Sullivan" thing.

I'm adding this story to my favorites list.

Write the next chapter soon!

Toodles!
delilahsangel chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Cool! Thatd be so awesome if it was true!
Anakah chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Interesting! I like!
wileykit chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Lovelovelove! [chants]Chloe is Lois, Chloe is Lois, Chloe is Lois[/chants] Yay! C/C forever!
letyourrainfall chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
oh my goodness this is such a good story! ahhh! please write more soon! you have to continue because i dunno its wicked!

toodle-lou
astra-kelly chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I really like it.
Snuffleupagus chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
You know, I thought the names Chloe and Lois were a little too similar. This is a *fabulous* explanation for the characters' similarity. Way to go! Are you going to write any more? Please, say yes.
othertim chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I'm not really much of a Smallville fan, but I enjoyed this quite a bit.
Kristy Marie chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Fun, like it...
61931 chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
This is pretty interesting...I love the whole Chloe into Lois concept, though I'm not too big on the idea of Chloe-Clark romances just yet. I'm thinking of doing a Chloe into Lois fic, as soon as I figure out a plot. Anyway, I liked this, you should write more.
Maveness Delight chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Okay, I don't know how I missed this one over at kryptonsite, but I like it. Chloe into Lois. I keep hoping for that too.