Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Mystery chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was great, House being to blame for Cuddy being hurt has a lot of potential to really ratchet up the drama factor. Obviously the part between Cameron and Thirteen was also very good, in fact it was very very very good. Being comforted by either of those two fine ladies would definitely make my world seem like a hell of a lot better place. Now with both and I am fairly certain World War I could start and I wouldn't notice.
Pink Jover chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
you really should continue this!

I'm curious what will happen with Cuddy, how House will react and how Remy and Cameron will develop their relationship (affair?).
bigblusky chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
first, poor cuddy.. hoping she'll be okay soon..

second, damn that cameron/thirteen moment was damn hot.. and with something like that, you'll probably forget who you are too..lol

more soon again..;)
Destroyer of Cities chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I find this to be incredibly fascinating. I like how this plays out, especially in the beginning. I really encourage you to continue this, there's so much drama potential, especially since Cuddy's injured, House is guilty, Cameron just cheated, and Thirteen might find herself accidentally in love.
Amazon Life chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was both sweet and extremely hot! I'm all for a continuation. :D
Shananigan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I very much enjoyed this one... well written and i'd love for you to continue it :D
JBLovesSharks chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
:D

they should hand out Thirteen in hospital waiting rooms to calm worried families. LOL oh wait thats kinda like prostitution.

was hot :) you know i love it!