Reviews for The Addams family come to hogwarts
EkaterinaSteele chapter 5 . 9/16/2021
Would enjoy seeing more of this
Howard chapter 5 . 8/15/2021
Awesome story idea. I love the 'adult' at age 11 bit. I could see a complete overhaul of the Hogwarts curriculum within a year or two (after Albus has been suitably neutered).
J.A.Wennerholm chapter 5 . 8/7/2021
is in prison. We hope Dumbledore gets what is do him for his lies, dishonesty, and Thievery.

Plus with the Addams connections hopefully, they can clean up the Ministry For Magic. And with this being an AU crossover my Sister N. A. Wennerholm finds it funny that Garrett Ollivander is related to the Addams. So maybe it would be something if The Addams had filled him in on how they had found Harry and rescued Him from the Dursleys.

Since my sister has been having issues with her phone we have been using mine to read and listen to the stories on the FanFiction app. When making a comment my sister is doing typing. So this is filled with both of our thoughts and comments.

And we both know that The Wand that Dumbledore has is rightfully Harry's With it being The Elder Wand. We hope Harry has the Invisibility Cloak or gets it back.

But one thing we do know is Tom Marvolo Riddle and his Followers The Death Eaters are in big trouble. So hopefully The Addams along with the Goblins will locate and deal with all of the Horcruxes and The Shade/Wraith of Tom. thus saving innocent lives and taking out the Garbage with the Queen's Blessings.
J.A.Wennerholm chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
It has been 11 years since you last updated. Glad all the Dursleys are
SMS chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
:) these are good stories
tmntfanforever852 chapter 5 . 8/2/2020
Please please continue this awesome story and please have them punished the possessed one
shirya chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
Well...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
Well
Jonathan Deller chapter 5 . 7/1/2020
I enjoyed this story. I wish there was more.
Latarra chapter 5 . 4/5/2020
I enjoyed this.
Tashkyn chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
This is a great premise, but the odd thoughts in the parentheses take away from the story quite a bit. The grammar and spelling make it difficult to follow as well. I'm going to bookmark this, and I really hope you'll be able to come back at some point and edit/finish it, because I'd really love to read it :)
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 8/10/2019
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
bryan314 chapter 5 . 7/28/2019
Great start. I’m going to bookmark in case you come back.

Thanks for the entertainment!
Naienkon chapter 5 . 1/10/2019
I find this both disturbing and terrifying...Which mean I love it in every way possible. Omg, I love how you have set this up. I seriously can't wait to see Dumbledore try to get his wand back under control from Harry. And I seriously can't wait to see what happens to Snape. Also, will Sirius become a fit right in with his godson or will he become horrified and terrified of what his godson has become?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2018