Reviews for The Nightmare
Arlothia chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
HA! That was awesome! And, in a weird, creepy sort of way, I can see him having this an adult! I know...strange...I love Henry! He's one of my favorites! Keep it up!

LadyroseDanielgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is cute. I love how henry slept the rest of the night. Good job.
Stevie the cow girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
heheehehehe that was cute.

at first it was scary and i didn't know what was going to happen but then

"Ha! So, evil waffle men, what do you think of me now?" He smiled.

great story ... i read another story about waffle men somewhere. idk

please keep writing and amazing work!

keep it up!

Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 3/14/2010

That is so Henry and so cute. No more to say really.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Cute! I like it! Of course I like anything with Henry in that sounded wrong... I mean anything having to do with Ashley and Henry when they were growing up in the Sanctuary.

Keep Writing,

CatzChaos chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Who cares if it's short! Love it! I can see that as a dream! Waffles can be scary... LOL
carlycarter chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Yay! Your first Sanctuary fic! Well done, i'm so proud.

Aww Poor Lil Henry. Great story idea, and maybe you can even add more chaps to it and make it longer, that would be cool. But great stuff, looking forward to much more Sanctuary fic from you son :)xox
DZR chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Waffles, waffles everywhere. I'm sensing a subtle waffley vibe coming from you and Chocolate and Drama.

Nice fun fic. Next, a longer one?
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hey there,

Interesting but as you said short. Perhaps it could be t he teaser for a longer story where Henry starts suffering from severen nightmares or something or perhaps it could be a story when he's younger and first came to the Sanctuary...after all he's got a lot to deal with and realize.

Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
WAFFLETASTIC! This is so funny! Utterly fantastic!

First review PWNED!