Reviews for Of Shadow, Shine And Shades
moodysavage chapter 24 . 2/19
I feel bad for Harry being stuck in a house that is so awful to him. And I think Severus would not like being a replacement for another Severus. Hope you continue
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/4
The plot is extremely unrealistic.
hpfananita chapter 24 . 2/2
Excellent story, I do hope you find the time and inspiration to come back and write some more.
This story is amazing, I hope inspiration strikes again an you write some more
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Aww no we've finally hit a point where Caelum is getting a tiny bit of positive attention from Sev, and now there's no more to read! Too bad so sad... oh well. I hope you update eventually. This story is so unique, and I'm glad I found it. Your writing is fantastic, and even though the pace is slow, the details are woven together so well that I wouldn't want it to go any faster, although I do wish there was more content to read! I'm in college myself, senior year of undergrad, so I know how it is. I've left my own works for a few years, although those aren't nearly as good as yours. I'm not really a skilled writer of fiction, tbh. Anyway, thanks for writing and I hope you update someday soon!
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 11/18/2017
Poor Harry... These people are harsh. And stupid Sev! Meh.
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 11/18/2017
Well sweet that went swimmingly
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
No Zahra!
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
Sweet he finally found it. This story has so much dramatic irony it's uncanny.
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
Every time you bring up Sev I start feeling some of the pain Caelum must be going through. I'm annoyingly empathetic, and I'm thankful that I'm only a little familiar with loss so that this isn't overwhelming. I hope Sev comes into the story soon and they at least become acquaintances. This is just painful.
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
How does he get himself into so many troublesome situations?
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
Well damn there's a LOT going on in this story
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
Loving the intricacy
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
This story is fantastic! Exactly what I was looking for. So glad I found it!
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »