Reviews for Of Shadow, Shine And Shades
Augurey-GT96 chapter 24 . 9/13
Wow. This is soooooo great! I wish you woupd come back. But thanks anyway for this amazing work!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 9/9
Welp! I've handled all I could take. Might continue this later when I'm in a better mindset to sit through his repeatitve blather, stupidity, and random shit that pops up as an internal problem when it wasn't or shouldn't be. I mean why is he suddenly worried over temptations of turning Harry into his own perfect loyal soldier? Why does he suddenly even feel like he'd want to do that? Its the exact opposite of what he has been intending and preparing to do. Previously to that sudden bullshit he was more concerned about being able to be an adequate parent to Harry while giving him all the choices and freedom and training for self protection he could. And he doesn't know how to remove horcruxes without killing/destroying the container...really? Really? Knowledgable, resourceful, powerful mage who has dealt with horcruxes personally for however long...never bothered to learn the ways he could remove soul pieces from items and people? How disappointing. At least he kept himself from running to Severus like a happy idiot.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 9/8
Pffffttt, someone attempts to assassinate him and he essentially just spooks them and wags a finger in admonishment. Truly a Lord Black to be fearful of.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 9/8
Oh good. He's gonna adopt Harry and his compulsion wasn't a result of him being beaten to death... Maybe young Harry was just making a really strong Christmas wish to cause that?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 9/8
Hah! Excuse me? What was that? You didn't want to make him seem all mighty in a fight? You want to downplay his abilities? Surely not! You can't be talking about the Harry you've so far been building up as some kind of all powerful mage in his world and essentially a super duper wizard with extra special magics on steroids in this one? Surely you're not trying to portray a weaker Harry, after demonstrating that he's so powerful that his magic out strips and out ranks other wizards and witches who already held certain positions in this world? That he's so powerful that he accidentally goes time jumping to another dimension by accident purely by his own power? Not the Harry who's fought and won a couple wars and apparently comes out on top in any battle regardless of the amount of enemies he has? It must be the younger Harry you're looking to downplay in future chapters since doing so to the current one we're learning about would be silly given what we've learned of him. Also the more I read, despite liking the concept and intrigued by your version of it, the more I feel like Harry is a fucking idiot. Which he shouldn't be being so smart and experienced and such. And yet...he does something foolish that he knew would set him back with Kreacher before he could even make head way. Like...was destroying the painting REALLY all he could think of? Not permanently silencing her and freezing her in her frame? Then there's giving Dumbledore back one of his seats of power which...why? Just why? He could have made that work for him. He's wary of Dumbledore trying to control him yet he returns one of his seats of power. Why? Then there's the stupidity of not wanting to read the laws of this new world despite the fact he might really NEED to know them, a fucking stone was smarter than him in that regard and made him do it though sadly it seems he didn't finish. There's the madness of not wanting to steal the young Harry's seat when...augghhhh its not stealing when its yours number 1 and number 2 you could still be the fucking Lord of the houses while he's still just the Heir and let him take over when he's older and ready. Simple, easy, basic solution. Especially since you're pretty much family by blood since you can't just BE young Harry. And of course the dumbest thing I feel he's done yet...make Minerva the deputy headmaster specifically even when he does not know and has no proof that she was the headmistress before he showed up. It could have been Flitwick or some other professor who hadn't existed in his world. It's like he's trying to be both redundantly cautious and stupidly rash at the same time.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 9/8
I sincerely hope he changes his mind about leaving Harry with the Dursleys if they're still awful. He's pretty fucking stupid if he thinks saving Harry from them and keeping him having to go back each year won't do anything. Hell there's a chance they're much much worse than whatever he insured from his Dursleys. Also why would he only consider that he's a copy with the real him back in his time? He could be the real one and the other possible him is the copy. And it doesn't make sense not to use his wands, especially while in private, just because counterparts might exist elsewhere.
mooneysfate chapter 24 . 8/14
wonderful chapter and a wonderful story! thank you for the update! :)
awesome! :)
Jewel Becky chapter 20 . 7/7
Regulus was only a year below Severus and Sirius.
Shikara Alien chapter 1 . 6/18
I hope this story wasn't dropped it was brilliant, I love the way you did this.
Youp chapter 24 . 6/6
There is so much potential in this story ! It moves slowly but it is so perfect ! I love your fanfiction and I must face that two years since the last update, you won't finish it.
What a shame !
But in case you are still reading the reviews, I want you to see that there are people who want to know how this story will end.
averagefish chapter 24 . 6/5
I'm a fan of SSHP time/dimension travel stories, so it's no surprise I eventually came across yours. You have some trouble with 'q' and 'g' confusion (eg quess guess), likely from handwritten notes in English classes. I hope your life is going well, thank you for having written this and if you ever continue, feel free to message me and I'll beta for you. Kindest regards
Ri Granger Potter chapter 23 . 5/31
Olá! Eu não tenho certeza se já lhe escrevi antes, provavelmente sim. De qualquer forma, só gostaria de dizer o quão apaixonada eu sou por essa fanfic e ainda não desiste da minha esperança de que você voltará a escrever! Por favor não desista!
Att.
ToshimiOkami chapter 24 . 4/23
This is really interesting, I really hope that your still writing it. Quite the unique twist you’ve got going on the harry raises harry them. I’d like to see why Zahra was included, I’m assuming it’ll come me up later...
moodysavage chapter 24 . 2/19
I feel bad for Harry being stuck in a house that is so awful to him. And I think Severus would not like being a replacement for another Severus. Hope you continue
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »