Reviews for Of Shadow, Shine And Shades
Jewel Becky chapter 20 . 7/7
Regulus was only a year below Severus and Sirius.
Shikara Alien chapter 1 . 6/18
I hope this story wasn't dropped it was brilliant, I love the way you did this.
Youp chapter 24 . 6/6
There is so much potential in this story ! It moves slowly but it is so perfect ! I love your fanfiction and I must face that two years since the last update, you won't finish it.
What a shame !
But in case you are still reading the reviews, I want you to see that there are people who want to know how this story will end.
averagefish chapter 24 . 6/5
I'm a fan of SSHP time/dimension travel stories, so it's no surprise I eventually came across yours. You have some trouble with 'q' and 'g' confusion (eg quess guess), likely from handwritten notes in English classes. I hope your life is going well, thank you for having written this and if you ever continue, feel free to message me and I'll beta for you. Kindest regards
Ri Granger Potter chapter 23 . 5/31
Olá! Eu não tenho certeza se já lhe escrevi antes, provavelmente sim. De qualquer forma, só gostaria de dizer o quão apaixonada eu sou por essa fanfic e ainda não desiste da minha esperança de que você voltará a escrever! Por favor não desista!
Att.
ToshimiOkami chapter 24 . 4/23
This is really interesting, I really hope that your still writing it. Quite the unique twist you’ve got going on the harry raises harry them. I’d like to see why Zahra was included, I’m assuming it’ll come me up later...
moodysavage chapter 24 . 2/19
I feel bad for Harry being stuck in a house that is so awful to him. And I think Severus would not like being a replacement for another Severus. Hope you continue
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/4
The plot is extremely unrealistic.
hpfananita chapter 24 . 2/2
Excellent story, I do hope you find the time and inspiration to come back and write some more.
This story is amazing, I hope inspiration strikes again an you write some more
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Aww no we've finally hit a point where Caelum is getting a tiny bit of positive attention from Sev, and now there's no more to read! Too bad so sad... oh well. I hope you update eventually. This story is so unique, and I'm glad I found it. Your writing is fantastic, and even though the pace is slow, the details are woven together so well that I wouldn't want it to go any faster, although I do wish there was more content to read! I'm in college myself, senior year of undergrad, so I know how it is. I've left my own works for a few years, although those aren't nearly as good as yours. I'm not really a skilled writer of fiction, tbh. Anyway, thanks for writing and I hope you update someday soon!
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 11/18/2017
Poor Harry... These people are harsh. And stupid Sev! Meh.
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 11/18/2017
Well sweet that went swimmingly
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
No Zahra!
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
Sweet he finally found it. This story has so much dramatic irony it's uncanny.
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »