Reviews for Of Shadow, Shine And Shades
HPMARIE chapter 24 . 9/18
I love this story
nightpurr chapter 23 . 9/9
This is a great story!
I have a question. Do you intend on finishing this story? I don't mind waiting for something as good as this. I just hate when I find a good story and then after I am will pass being interested the writer just decides to not finish it.
I hope your able to finish this story. I truly don't mind waiting for more of this story.
Keep up the great work. Nightpurr
Daughter of Trickery chapter 24 . 9/2
Plzzzzzz its been more than a year and this is incredible. Can you pllssss make Harry,Draco and Blaise friends?! I love this! Plzzzzzxz UPDATEEEE
cztelnik chapter 24 . 8/22
WooHoo! A bit of actual important teaching going on and he didn't even disrespect Severus while doing it. An awesome chapter to a very interesting, rather complex story. There's a lot going on and with RL I understand it may be a long time between updates but the fic is long enough to set the scene for imagination to build on it while waiting for more. ")
cztelnik chapter 23 . 8/22
Awww, all our chars are having a rough time "- Interesting that Dumbledore hadn't told Snape he knew immediately and dueled with Harry's "kidnapper". That and the cupboard really ought to at least make Snape think a bit.
cztelnik chapter 22 . 8/22
Haha, Caelum's working the system quite well thank you very much. I hope he finds and removes the curse - can't see him being ok with allowing it to affect Severus.
cztelnik chapter 21 . 8/22
Poor Zahra! Caelem better hurry back to heal her.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 8/22
Nice to come back to the story and find more chapters. Ollivander may be furious if he discovered a high elf was desecrated for a genie to use their body...I wonder if he'll tell Dumbledore? I wonder if the ghosts of Hogwarts - the Grey Lady especially will recognize what Zahra is?
ThatMysteriousSlime chapter 1 . 8/5
The Living Emerald sort of makes me think of a mystical R2D2
bellapom chapter 24 . 7/18
Great story!
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 24 . 6/3
Thank you, I just discovered this story & am intrigued about Harry raising Harry plot. MORE PLEASE!
W1986 chapter 24 . 5/19
Hi, I really enjoyed this story. Hope you update soon.
Nicol chapter 24 . 5/10
Interesting .
Hope RL lets u update sooner rather than later.
Good luck.
Nicol
When will you update this gold?
E. Chickarita chapter 24 . 4/28
I have just re read this - as it struck a chord with me on the last read through.
So fresh and articulate, it's a joy to read
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »