Reviews for Operation: SWAP
Esther261 chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
What! What happens. I hate cliffhangers it so frustrating. When are you gonna upload please please tell me and upload quick. And I got an idea make numbuh 1,2,5 and 86 get captured and when father is about to destroy them. Let numbuh 3 and 4 appear and numbuh 4 says "hey father,you haven't got all of us yet". Then numbuh 4 and 3 saves the day and switch bodies back. And numbuh 1 can thank them and they find out what numbuh 86 was hiding then let the story end with a kiss from numbuh 3 and 4,Please. The story is great so far so make it even better and upload soon pretty please with sugar lumps on top :-) .
Esther261 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Oh oh. I know why fanny is sad. Because in operation E.N.D Fanny thought numbuh 4 was cute but since he got decommissioned he forgot that she said that. So,since she knows numbuh 4 and 3 are a couple now shes mad at numbuh 3 for stealing" her" man.
Esther261 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Woo hoo score! You go Wally
Esther261 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I like your story but you just hade to make numbuh 4 touch numbuh 3s boobs really. I feel akward and embarrassed just saying it even though Im a girl
TAZ chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
okay, i think that father should like grab number 2 and 5 then 3 and 4 crash in and knock father out cold! haha he's having a bump on his head the size of a goose egg.
TAZ chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
wait, if no one knew what happened to 3 and 4, it would look like 3 and 5 were arguing right? then what about the cheese in his toes, that would mean that Kuki for right now has it in her toes! ewww! gross out!1 haha still loving the story
TAZ chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
haha, i like it when everyone hates Fanny. OMG, make more Romance! love it love it love it!
TAZ chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
i actually burst out laughing because that's what i've always wanted Wally to do.
TAZ chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
OMG, you should have had wally in kuki's body looking in a mirror admiring kuki's body which he's in. then he's make out with the reflection. confusing, right? haha
TAZ chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
um . . . i know this is a little weird. but what happens when kuki and wally have to go to the bathroom. they will be seeing places that don't really belong to them.
NiiniiXpuff chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
ahhhhhh hehehehe update update! V it's soo great! i can't see what happenes next
Gamewizard2008 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
YAY! You're finally back! What a coincidence, some other guy's writing their own switcharoo story.
Rachpop chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
YAYZ! Update! okay, that would help get them to wherever father is. now what's going to happen to Numbuhs 2 5? update soon! :D
MoonlightLove1213 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
its so good :)
Rachpop chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
MUAHAHAHAHAHA This is sounding a bit evil... Holy Chocolate Fudge Poptarts! Fanny has a crush on Wally!

lol, Kuki has competition...NOT Wally will always love Kuki...