Reviews for This is your gift
phira360 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow, that was exciting... Good work
May996 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Fantastic!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Admittedly that was cute and written well. I think it was realistic because Cameron can be playful and although 13 is clearly not a bottom, you noted that and it still worked out. Also I think this was written nicely and wasn't trashy, if anything it was still sweet, effective and interesting, the one thing I have an issue with is 13 wearing a tie. I can't picture it. Nice one shot overall.
junglemadness chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
thanks for a very delightful gift :)
piercesbitch chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That. Was. Amaziing. Loved it.
miralinda chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
oh wow that was HOT!
Pink Jover chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aw, this was cute and sexy at the same time.

you made my day!
Shananigan chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
oh wow - that was fantastic :D
ilive4jeanz chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aw! Of course it was absolutely cute! lol My birthday is actually on the 16th, so two days after Valentine's day :) Hah, I just found it funny you wrote this to someone, and used their b-day, it's pretty cute :D Anyways, back to the story, yeah it was super cute, and I loved it :D Thanks so much for sharing :)
blend chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Your writing always amazes me. This was another awesome, sexy story.

Its always great to have a story like this to read after a crappy day.
123fugo chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You are way too good to me, I squealed when you said more presents! I think I love you is an understatement XD I wonder what you're getting your gf for valentines day? rofl
Rabidnar chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I was trying to write a Lit paper...but somehow I ended up here. No idea how...but this was definitely way more worth reading than Lit stuff! That was HOT.