Reviews for The Effects of Vertigo
wittyusernames chapter 30 . 5/16
D'aweee, such a cute ending!~
Lo chapter 30 . 10/12/2014
:D
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
This was a great chapter. Never cried so much reading fanfic.
Claire just earn chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Very interesting story, and love the way Dean is being so protective of our poor Sammy!

There was one continuity error I spotted (explained by reading that you had had a migraine at the time)... early in the chapter, Sam puts on clean clothes, then eats breakfast, then apparently showers in the clean clothes he just put on (?) before packing his duffle bag and hitting the road.

Everything else so far has been good, and I am enjoying the story & looking forward to reading the remainder- just wanted to point that out!
ds9jullian chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
Okay I have finally finished reading this story and the prequel to it. Took me nearly two days on and off but I got it done, great piece of work. I love your ability to explain the family dynamics of the Winchester clan. I can't imagine it what it like to loose one's hearing, and to loose it at such a young age is even more terrifying. I love the Sam/Dean relationship. I can only dream of having any sort of close relationship with my sister. My sister and I can't even stand each other's company, we can manage maybe five minutes together be we go at it. Family comes first to those who have a family who understands that.
Jesssy chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
I really like this story. Thanks for sharing this with us!
david9999 chapter 30 . 5/19/2012
Hello sammygirl1963.

I realy loved all your chapters of both your fic's,

Could it be Vertigo and The Effects of Vertigo,

both were so outstanding and well done. :-)

Is there a chance you will make a 3rd fic to this great series ?

I really really hope so. :)

Have a nice weekend,

your fan

Dominic.
ccase13 chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
The yellow-eyed demon is the one hunt John Winchester probably should never leave behind but Dean is right to stay with Sammy.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
This chapter made me miss living in a town near a Shoney's restaurant.

I sure feel sorry for the foolish bullies who thought the young Winchester brothers with John and Bobby Singer looked like easy targets. They're definitely dumbest criminals.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I don't think Sam's out of character. That would be a major blow to anyone.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I've had profound unilateral serioneural (I know I spelt that wrong :)) in my right ear since I was a baby, so I can't hear anything in that ear. I got mine from menigitis though. I feel so sorry for poor Sam now. I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to just lose your hearing like that. I can't remember a time when I could hear in both of my ears. I like your idea, very orinigal, and really well-written. I have a question though, did you know someone with Meniere's disease, or do you suffer from it yourself? I've heard that it is a horrible disease to have to suffer through, dizzy spells, flunctating hearing loss, and many other things. I have another question (I'm not very far in your story yet, so it could be answered soon, but i'm too impatient to wait :)) Will Sam have a hearing aid, I have one that relays on transmitted electrical signals to transfer the sound from my "bad" ear to my "good" ear. I just want to say again, how wonderful I think your story is so far. I hope you continue to write.

Going to read more,

Stephanie
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2011
I loved. Thank you for this.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro!

( . )
RogueStorm84 chapter 30 . 5/19/2011
Just finished the sequel and it was kinda even better than the first story. Amazing. I kinda like deaf Sammy. Another story well done.
Sparkiebunny chapter 30 . 11/27/2010