Reviews for Hard To Get
shimayura chapter 28 . 2/23/2014
I knew this hasn't been updated for 3 years, and I doubt it will be finished so I avoid myself from reading this even though the synopsis makes it so tempting to read.
But I read it in the end, and I'm glad. You're one of my favorite daily life kind of AU rokunami author, and this was great. I especially love the characters here.
You may not read this, but I'm still slightly hoping that you do, and to continue this story. If not.. Well, I just want to support you as the author and this story by reviewing (:
keywieldersky chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
wait wait wait... that's it? really? I really love the story but there's no ending
I really want to see the RokuNami at the end D: or is THIS the end?
Leaveittome chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
Favorite for the slight blink-182 in it :)
Shyuu chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Ok, so I'm completely in love with this story-the plot is just perfect and Roxas is just a cutie- and now I discover there's no ending? How come? PLEEEEEEASE finish this storyyyyy, I really need to see Roxas and Naminé's happy ending :3
Akanishi chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Man, three years already and i'd absolutely doubted you'll gonna get over with this. This is a fantastic fic indeed and isn't it a shame for never get into the ending? Of course, i understand with you guys are really busy with your own life in reality. But you, you know they would just announce the indefinite hiatus in the summary or tell everyone they'd abandoned their account in their profile pages, but you didn't. It quickly throws me the assumption that you-...you're dead or something?
meandmyfriend chapter 28 . 4/27/2013
This story is really amazing! It kept me awake up until 4:00 in the morning just so I can read more of it... I've read this a couple of times now... and I feel a little sad since you haven't updated for so long TT_TT this story really inspired me to write my own...and I was hoping maybe...you'd finish the story? this is too awesome to be left unfinished (TToTT)
Im a Stalker chapter 28 . 11/21/2012
I just want to say that I hate and love you at the same time.I love your story so much! But you never update you are by far the best RokuNami writer I have ever seen.I found you on twitter to see if you are still alive. At least put on hiatus so I don't check all the time. T_T
SourPanda chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Naminé is me in real in this story owo NUTELLA!
Sookdeo chapter 28 . 9/12/2012
What? Where's the rest of the story?! I was all in it and was expecting an awesome ending. Ugh...I really like it so far. And I wanna see if Riku is going to punch Roxas' face in lol
fanofthisfanfic chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
Great fanfic :)
Sookdeo chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh wow. I personally thought the way Summer and the main guy ended was...anticlimactic. But hey it was still a good movie. Hope this fic turns out good as well
nami chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
I agree all of us are going INSANE here, this fanfiction is just to good to be left unfinished
fanofthisfiction chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
I just started reading this fanfiction last night and have already caught up with the latest chapter... all I can say that this fanfiction is AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
fanofthisfiction chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
I had just started reading this fanfiction yesterday and all I can say that it is amazing! I never really took notice to when you had last updated until I got to the review...so all i can request is to PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
bellekhw chapter 1 . 6/21/2012