Reviews for Red Ties
PeverellSlytherin chapter 6 . 6/2
Please continue this, it's really good
hateme101 chapter 6 . 1/28
love it
Falco sparverius chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
This is a good story and I hope you finish it sometime.
Caeria chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Was getting really good. It's sad that it was never finished.
Lioness32 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Fabulous fic! can't wait for more!
georgiporgi97 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
This is sooooo GOOD! I LOVE how Jane is reading all of them and of course Abby would love him too. I think you should fly Lisbon to Jane!
digger chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Jane's wife's name was Angela n his daughter's name was Charlotte. Just FYI
Known Unknowns chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
WHAT. NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO. There has to be more! Please, dear God, let there be more! There are almost no multichapter Mentalist/NCIS crossovers on this site, and you write beautifully! I implore you, good sir/madame, to write more, for the sake of mine and your other followers sanity.
I will favorite and follow this when I log in later, and probably leave another pleading review for you to continue this masterpiece of fiction.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Each of the team having their go at Jane is grade A entertainment, and how quickly Jane saw right through the facade Tony keeps up was almost chilling.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
You capture Jane's inner monologue and thought process perfectly. I'm really liking this. Actually, not like, enjoy...
Known Unknowns chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Yes! A Mentalist/NCIS crossover! I've finally found a decent in character one. I shall read on. :)
ValkyrieCain4Ever chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Love the crossover!1
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
You captured Jane's personality so well! Great job!:)
ikeepchanging chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Nice. This is wonderful writing, and I'm glad that you decided to do this story! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2012