Reviews for I'll Protect You From the Chipmunks
watlocked chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
That was my most favourite scene of Leo and Cara - that relationship was so sweet, I cried when they killed him off. Writers of tv shows. They just can't live without someone dying. You know what - They're all banelings. That's what they are :D
skye3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
wonderful story. *sniff*
bird-of-winter-prey chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Aww, this is really super cute! Love the chipmunk (_)!
GothTroubleMaker chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Truly beautiful!
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awwwwww, this was so sad! :( I just watched the episode where Leo died, and this really was a brilliant follow-on from that. Very emotional, and beatifully written. Great job! :)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
beautiful story! I thought there was something missing from that episode too! I would have liked to see something more after that, the effects on Cara and everything.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aw
unutterably stupid dragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aw ... Cara's a good character. I think you've caught the two very well.
JlynCSS chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved this story! It was sweet and heartfelt. A lovely insight into Cara's soul. Well done!
twinmuse chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw...the chipmunks.

I really liked this. I love the dynamic between Cara and Kahlan. I MISS Leo too! But can't have two Seekers now can you?

Great piece.

Colly E. of twin*muse
domina tempore chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You are amazing. :)

There is almost *nothing* in this world that I can read that can make me *feel* anything strong enough to cry. These are semi-good tears, because as sad as it is, this means that it feels *real*. And as bittersweet as it is, I really do love it :). And yes, I needed the closure :p. Thank you.

...the last line was perfect :).
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
THAT...WAS...BEAUTIFUL! BELIEVE IT!
Tatablp chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aww that was so sweet!
Linksheart chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
wow! that was amazing! i got tears in my eyes reading it!
kaoscraze chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was great...I think the ending needed something too. Kahlan was so happy about Richard and Cara was just a mess. She needed her moment and you gave it to her...awesome job!