Reviews for The Great Escape
HA! That ending is perfect though.
Awww cute, the engagement came as a wonderful surprise :)
Weeeeell. That was sudden. I suppose they both already knew they were in love before the story started, so this was more the final bit and not the build up, but it was sudden. Definitely not too much beating around the bush, although when Gale said it, it seemed kind of awkward. Not the taht's why bit, that was perfect, but just the sentence after. It seemed off. BUT DON'T take this as serious criticism, the rest of the chapter was perfect. :))))
YAAAASSS I finally know what and why Peeta ws engineering this whole set up (I forgot to mention in an earlier review how much I love love love that Madge thought she was doing all the planning but Peeta actually had a motive :P)
Awwwww Katniss Peeta fluff. I'm more in this for gadge, but they're pretty cute too.
"She's kind of scary." Brilliant! Love that bit :D
AmandeS chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I have been thinking a lot lately about what could have happened if the rebellion had taken more time to overthrow the Capitol, but there is not really any story about it... So thank you for yours!
she.s.a.shy.one chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
OH MY GOD this ending was perfection and thank you so much for writing it :D
Silver Alpha chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Totally awesome. Wosh there were more stories like this. I would read them all. It was so great to read this again brought a smile to my lips and i choked on air. It was awesome. I love reading Peeta's pov. You write it amazingy. Well done. Very well done. Great job definitely.

Silver Alpha chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
So wonderful! Lalala!

Silver Alpha chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Peeta is such a cutie. A sweetheart. Hos laugh few lines made me squeal. Love hik so much. Great job.

-Silver Alpha
Silver Alpha chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I love rdg your way of Peeta's perspective. I love this story, it's actually been a while siknce i've read it. I've read a few others of your stories and they are great.

beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
loved the back and forth between madge and gale (i always imagine madge as being able to hold her own) and poor peeta being the butt of the sock jokes
jewelpearl chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
what a fun little romp. well done...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
You should do more humor fics like this. xD