Reviews for The Great Escape
she.s.a.shy.one chapter 8 . 2/15
OH MY GOD this ending was perfection and thank you so much for writing it :D
Silver Alpha chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Totally awesome. Wosh there were more stories like this. I would read them all. It was so great to read this again brought a smile to my lips and i choked on air. It was awesome. I love reading Peeta's pov. You write it amazingy. Well done. Very well done. Great job definitely.

Silver Alpha chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
So wonderful! Lalala!

Silver Alpha chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Peeta is such a cutie. A sweetheart. Hos laugh few lines made me squeal. Love hik so much. Great job.

-Silver Alpha
Silver Alpha chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I love rdg your way of Peeta's perspective. I love this story, it's actually been a while siknce i've read it. I've read a few others of your stories and they are great.

beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
loved the back and forth between madge and gale (i always imagine madge as being able to hold her own) and poor peeta being the butt of the sock jokes
jewelpearl chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
what a fun little romp. well done...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
You should do more humor fics like this. xD
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
This. Omg. This was so epic.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Oh, Madge and Peeta. I can just imagine them being sneaky childhood best friends in an alternate universe.c:
jennycaakes chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
this is a beautiful story oh i love gadge so much and the bonus everlark was the best even though i think the gadge was supposed to be the bonus buT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEan alright love the story
jennycaakes chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
so many perfect gadge feelings i bow to you oh queen
jennycaakes chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
MADGE WHY
Hungergames1098 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
This was awesome. I have hear about your stories in all of the award's and reccomendations but had never read one, that is, until now! This was just the right amount of alternate universe and fanservice. This is definately a favorite! Thank you so much for sharing and I'm good luck on your original fiction. I can't wait to see it on the bookshelves!
NurseKelly chapter 7 . 7/8/2012