Reviews for The Red Wake AKA Surrender the Booty
lambcullen chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Bwhahahahahah

I'm signing Bette Midler dollie!

Muah x
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Holy crapola, I want on that boat! But only if redrumward promises to use the rope ;)
snjez chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
you totally should extend it! that was awesome!
LMMinc chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Please keep going, I'm already hooked!

Thanks
ladyeire3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I will hound you and follow you to the widest, deepest depths of the sea until you finish this mofo! HOLYMOTHEROFSHIZ! I can't believe you were all worried about this pet!* On to the review:

You captured the period & the perspective of a naive young lady superbly. Case in point..."A girl of my gentle breeding was not used to taking stock of a gentleman, and certainly not that particular part of anatomy from this angle." & "Surely all of that was not going to fit inside me." I know I probably wasn't meant to laugh but I did, ngl!

EPOV was excellent too. You got the feeling he really is a total badass which is good when your a pirate and people wanna kill you. Jasper playing a fiddle? .NOW. *thud* It just seems so right.

Your knowledge of the ship, clothing, language was so wonderful. The lemons were intense in both sexiness but also that fear vs. lust and anger vs. control. I melted and so did my drawers. You owe me $20 for new panties by the way;)

I think thats all I can say without getting totally inappropriate but I may have muttered something about having your children in the future and offering myself up to Rumward and the crew for a bit of folly on the high seas *wink* if you finish this story. Just say'n!

Love you, love the fic, sending a long distance high five for a job VERY well done!

*smooches* V
haiti01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
love the idea! please continue... this is going to be so fun!
CkKollman chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You should definitely keep this going...it was awesome!
Nara13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was great! I would love for you to keep going with it.
Madeleine de la Nuit chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aw c'mon... ya know ya wanna give us more pirateward!

Besides, he still has to tame Bella, doesn't he? ;-)
Bluecanoe chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
You have to! That was too much fun!
Cullen-ary Curser chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh I think you NEED to expand this! Purdy please with a cherry on top!
twilitereader chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hi there. I didn't think that I'd be into a pirate tale but this one sounds exciting. lol. If you continue with it, I'd be interested in reading it. Thank you.
KinTheFlo chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Shiver Me Timbers Cap'n ! I be feelin' t' warmth below. oh oh..Thar she blows! Full speed ahead! don't stop :D wahoo! lurves it.
secamimom chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Loved it and would definitely not be opposed to you continuing it .
Netti83 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love it. It is difficult to write in a time where language was different but you have done well :-)

If you do decide to update that would be great

Netti x