Reviews for Royladdin and the Fullmetal Genie
PeaceLoveNINJA chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I wish you would finish this! It's so hilarious and cute!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Oooooooohhhhhhhhh, this is gonna be GOOD... I know my request is kinda three years late, but... PLEASE FINISH IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF IF THIS PLOTLINE ISN'T RESOLVED
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE FINISH IT
TDSonic135 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I know that this story is three years old and this probably wont happen but can you continue this? It's really good and i need to know what Roy's other two wishes are! It's OK if you don't continue this though.
The Interprid chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
This is a unique and interesting story! You've got the characters really well, and I'm very curious about what is going to happen next!

Please don't give up on this gem!
Glades of Grey chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Ha, I love it! I've never seen a story out like this, it's refreshing to see such a new plot line out :) Not to mention its well done!
lokobookworm95 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I hope that you keep going with this story! It's very interesting!
Casey Wolfe chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
This is awesome so far. I love how you've completely reconfigured a classic story to fit into the FMA world. I love your writing style, and you've portrayed all the characters perfectly! More please!
Casey Wolfe chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
This is really neat so far. :)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
This story is really good, I hope you'll update soon. I'm curious to find out what happens when Roy delivers the good news to everyone. Will he thank Ed for helping him out? I don't know if he would, if so he probably wouldn't do it directly though. Will that old guy from the first chapter return? Will someone find out about Ed and try to blackmail Roy? Will someone try to steal Ed for their own purposes? Oh, so many possibilities, I can't wait to see where you decide to go with this story.

Okay, now that the rambling is done, onto the review of the chapter. I really like your characterization of Hughes, very accurate, and very funny. Is Roy going to let him in on their little secret concerning Ed?

So now that Roy has been promoted to Brigaidier General what will be his next two wishes? I'm also curious as to how this new promotion will go and if anyone would be suspicious. Also does this mean Ed gets to meet the rest of the crew? If so that should be fun.

Excellent work with this story. Please update as soon as you can.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Another good chapter. Lots of nice details about life inside the bottle as well as some good humor from both the main characters. The conversations sound natural and not forced. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Aww, how sad. I feel bad for him now, not knowing where his brother is and he can't even remember his own name.

You have done a great job with including lots of details, such as why Ed has automail and the whole bit about human transmutation, in this story. Even though the way things happened are different in your story, you still keep the basic points from the original, which makes your story fantastic.

You have lots of interesting ideas surrounding the rules of being a genie. The way someone can become a genie as well as the fact that they have to answer any direct questions, and the penalty for disobeying the rules are all good and original ideas.

This story is very interesting. Good work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
This is a very entertaining story. I love this chapter, especially the part where Ed starts up with "Friend Like Me" then returns to his normal self, "I really don't want to go into the whole song-and-dance routine." It's nice how you kept everyone in character while making this original piece.

Roy is so mean, teasing him like that. Even in genie form Ed still overreacts to being called small or any of its synonymns. It's even better that Havoc is more cautious because of Ed's powers.

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Now this is an interesting idea. I love the part where Roy and Havoc are making fun of the old guy not getting his milk. So this genie is able to use alchemy instead of magic, this sounds like a fun story. Good start to the story, I'm excited to read the rest.
Tony chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
very fun story!
RedKetchup chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
this is really good so far, can't wait until next update