Reviews for Sinnoh High School
Ir0l3pl4y chapter 13 . 2/4
This was posted in 2010. U said u would take a shorter amount of time dude! DX PLSSSS HURRY UPPPPP I LOVE THIS FANFIC DX
anonymous chapter 13 . 1/30
this is the best fan fiction ive read so far..and u left us with a cliff hanger! pls pls pls pls pls pls continue and update this series :(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Nice, don't sweat this stuff so much. I really like this.
kavith chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Damn it still no updates ,sorry [ But still awesome story]
mad jam 35 chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
Rossome 10/10 :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Awesome! Only improvement would be add in pokemon 10/10 sent far bro!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Please... Help... Me... X-( new chapter please
I've been waiting for four months at least (I've lost count)
CharMeleoMander chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
FUCKER Update
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Aw fuck this. I've been waiting for like, a YEAR maybe? Yeah. A year sounds about right. So fuck you, and your story starry eyed somethin-or-other!

( I really don't mean that. I love you, and your work, and I will hold on to this story for 5-10 more years before I give up on it.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This was an awaome story even though it's not finished I absolutley loved it! Really hope it continues even after 5 years lol !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Your a damned idiot! Why the hell do you write so much and then just leave it!? Just stop writing anything for gods sake man!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
FINISH THE STORY
Blake chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Pleaseeeeeee keep going with this fanfic. I was up till 4am reading this whole story and I really can't wait to find out what happens next. So pleaseeeeeee finish the story.

Thanks
Blake
Hi chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
This is one of the bet fanfics I have ever read so hurry up with the last few already!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
OMFG! I have been waiting forever for the update. When will it be out? I mean bitch (not really) WHEN YOU LEAVE A FUCKING CLIFF HANGER, DONT FORGET TO FUCKING UPDATE YOUR FUCKING STORY! Sorry about that. I am just a fangirl who has serious rage issues. You are a ばか.