Reviews for Sinnoh High School
Ixoxl Flaumi chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
you are 22 now arent you? i know you are probably not going to end the story but i beg you
and i hope you didnt loose interest in pokemon :) Happy 2018 to you I hope that you are going to have a great year and hopefully end this fanfic best wishes Flaumli
Ixoxl Flaumi chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
but now its nearly 5 years since that ... i hope you continue
Matthew chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
Well it's been more than 3 years and I do really want you to carry on with it because it's my favourite fanfiction I have ever read! Please do post again (even though you have most likely moved on to other ships!)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2017
Sooner than three years eh? Than how come it's been 4? A pretty good story so far...
SupaSalamence chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Hello there, what a nice fanfic! Reading this again lol its so good.
Alex508 chapter 13 . 5/3/2017
Ummmm.. PLEASE UPDATE! And you said you would update before three years... IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN THREE YEARS! Other than that, Cool Fanfic
Dracoofsky9087 chapter 13 . 4/21/2017
Update soon. I wanna read out what happened.
Dracoofsky9087 chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
Wow 200 bucks swept away on a bracelet of diamonds. If i buyed it I will shoot my self in the head
A Fan chapter 13 . 4/15/2017
You said you would update soon like sooner than 3 years and it has been 4 years, please update, I really enjoyed this fanfiction
Jasmine Umbreon chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
I LOVE AND ADORE THIS FIC plz continue
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Stroking his hair?
Nobody chapter 13 . 3/13/2017
Lol this story is just like my road to success "Always under construction". Safe to say this will never be finished, so for any future readers out there: this is a great pearlshipping story, in fact in my opinion it's one of the best but read it at your own risk cuz u will be left hanging. You have been warned.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/7/2017
PikaCat83 chapter 13 . 2/6/2017
ITS BEEN 4 FRICKIN YEARS UPLOAD, UR LEAVING ME ON A CLIFFY AND THE STORY IS SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING...(hope i did not sound rude in anyway)
Nafsika chapter 13 . 1/24/2017
Ah I wanted so badly to read the end of the story and there is not a end!
If by any chance you see this message please post the end of the story! Im dying here!