Reviews for Sinnoh High School
AshKetchum'All chapter 12 . 11/24
Aw fuck this. I've been waiting for like, a YEAR maybe? Yeah. A year sounds about right. So fuck you, and your story starry eyed somethin-or-other!

( I really don't mean that. I love you, and your work, and I will hold on to this story for 5-10 more years before I give up on it.)
This was an awaome story even though it's not finished I absolutley loved it! Really hope it continues even after 5 years lol !
Your a damned idiot! Why the hell do you write so much and then just leave it!? Just stop writing anything for gods sake man!
Blake chapter 13 . 10/6
Pleaseeeeeee keep going with this fanfic. I was up till 4am reading this whole story and I really can't wait to find out what happens next. So pleaseeeeeee finish the story.

Hi chapter 13 . 9/22
This is one of the bet fanfics I have ever read so hurry up with the last few already!
OMFG! I have been waiting forever for the update. When will it be out? I mean bitch (not really) WHEN YOU LEAVE A FUCKING CLIFF HANGER, DONT FORGET TO FUCKING UPDATE YOUR FUCKING STORY! Sorry about that. I am just a fangirl who has serious rage issues. You are a ばか.
Greg chapter 13 . 9/19
Continue continue. Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue ...NOWWWWW.
Hey, your fix was awesome... until you suddenly dissapeared! Come on, finish it please!
What? I mean bish, I am awake at 1:11 reading this and you tell me it's not done?;)
kavith chapter 2 . 8/31
What are you doing without updating i love this fanfic it's the best one i ever read so please update soon you are the best aurthor for this
kavith chapter 13 . 8/31
This the best one i ever read but i'm sad thst it so long to type the last chapter
Love this fanfic it's awesome
More chapters please