Reviews for Sinnoh High School
Sooner than three years eh? Than how come it's been 4? A pretty good story so far...
SupaSalamence chapter 1 . 6/1
Hello there, what a nice fanfic! Reading this again lol its so good.
Alex508 chapter 13 . 5/3
Ummmm.. PLEASE UPDATE! And you said you would update before three years... IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN THREE YEARS! Other than that, Cool Fanfic
Dracoofsky9087 chapter 13 . 4/21
Update soon. I wanna read out what happened.
Dracoofsky9087 chapter 6 . 4/17
Wow 200 bucks swept away on a bracelet of diamonds. If i buyed it I will shoot my self in the head
A Fan chapter 13 . 4/15
You said you would update soon like sooner than 3 years and it has been 4 years, please update, I really enjoyed this fanfiction
Jasmine Umbreon chapter 12 . 4/7
I LOVE AND ADORE THIS FIC plz continue
Stroking his hair?
Nobody chapter 13 . 3/13
Lol this story is just like my road to success "Always under construction". Safe to say this will never be finished, so for any future readers out there: this is a great pearlshipping story, in fact in my opinion it's one of the best but read it at your own risk cuz u will be left hanging. You have been warned.
PikaCat83 chapter 13 . 2/6
ITS BEEN 4 FRICKIN YEARS UPLOAD, UR LEAVING ME ON A CLIFFY AND THE STORY IS SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING...(hope i did not sound rude in anyway)
Nafsika chapter 13 . 1/24
Ah I wanted so badly to read the end of the story and there is not a end!
If by any chance you see this message please post the end of the story! Im dying here!
Good job i like it a lot thank you for the story
alexia chapter 1 . 1/8
SOLID BURMN ON JESSIE! XD
DarkestLightOfHope chapter 13 . 1/4
You said it won't be more than three years and here you're. It has been more than 3yrs! Almost 4! Hurry up! Or forget it! Put discontinued on the summary!