Reviews for Sinnoh High School
taramcieeey chapter 13 . 7/22
I know you probly hate when people ask you to update ur story but its soooooooooo good I need to know what happens!
Dqn chapter 1 . 6/8
He thinks ducks have teeth LOL
Right, now it's June 3rd, 2015. When did you post this exactly? So far it's really good, but why leave a cliffhanger and your loyal readers for 3 YEARS! Hurry hurry hurry!
Please chapter 13 . 5/10
RETURN THIS WAS THE BEST FANFIC
I EVER READ!
This fic is really good but its really bugging me that the rest of the story isn't there to read
Nemo1-7 chapter 12 . 4/10
honestly I would like to chase u with fire and pichforks cuz you said u would have chapter 13 up by now BUT ITS BEEN LIKE 5 YEARS AND THERE'S STILL NOTHING!
Plz plz plz update I really love the story
Bluestar57 chapter 13 . 4/4
.. Holy crap
guest chapter 13 . 3/25
on the chapter 13 you said we wouldnt have to wait 3 years and guess what?

its now 2015 which is 3 years from when you said that.

note:I really like this fic and it saddens me that you have not updated.

sub-note:
Of course if its some bad family issues or whatever, I dont mind.
2015 no updates chapter 13 . 3/23
I really like this story, could you add that last chapter pls? I'll give you a hug if u do
WHAT THE HELL KIND OF AN ENDING WAS THAT
Halo Ash chapter 13 . 3/20
Yo you still haven't updated your story and it's been five years since you started, two since you said you would update. Plus, to make matters worse, you left off on a cliff hanger. Seriously, I'm in suspense (actually I think I know who it is), so finish it. You're almost done, so I hope that's consolation if you are tired of this. But I'm not tired of it and a lot of other people aren't. Finish now or forever leave the rest of in suspense for the rest of our lives thinking, what could have been?
DJ chapter 13 . 3/11
U son of a bitch wide u do that why update we all know ash is gonna be like punch to the face BITCH
ASD Pokemon Fan chapter 13 . 2/23
What the hell?
Common finish the story man
you're are close to 3 years again
Finish it off.
We are waiting . It's not good to leave your readers waiting.
Understand
finish it.
Anon chapter 13 . 2/17
It's been 2 years since the last update. I'm waiting. The story was getting good.