Reviews for Princess Haruhi
woahxmaddie chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Please tell me there's more!
Harmony chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Dude. This story is amazingly good and it better not be the finished product. I don't think it is, but I'm saying that anyway because it made me cry, and it needs to have a happy ending. At the very least, everyone needs to heal. Like I said, the story is amazing, you should keep going and finish it.
Cirruz chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
OuroborosMoon chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Waaaa! *cries*
Melly31992 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Awesome this was really full of was so sad i was almost crying...great job on the writing it was a little confusing with the time jumps but still amazing...please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2010

You're not going to end this? What happened to Haruhi, anyway? Did she faint or what? C'mon, c'mon, finish it!

You haven't reached your closure! Finish the story!
KageNoNeko chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
So, Haruhi's alive, but where? Tamaki trying to commit sucide is not going to be good. GAH, update whenever you can.
Melly31992 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
It is really intiminating to read this story when the author is sitting behind u reading over ur shoulder asking u how i like it...:S oo well i still love this story cant wait for the next chapter :) 3
Steve chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! And I love the ending. "Oh yeah, and I don't own Ouran" REALLY? *gasp* I thought you did! :P
Steve chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Are you going to keep posting, or have you decided to give up on this story? Just wondering, because if you're not going to post anymore, I'll stop checking back here.
TenshiHyuuga chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Aw! I'm glad Tamaki-senpai and Haruhi-chan are now reunited _ Even if it is for a short time. Three brilliant chapters and I'm looking forward to the next update
Steve chapter 3 . 3/6/2010

. . .

Are you sure you're not mixing up your stories? T_T

I don't recall any Michelle in OHSHC. . .

Oh well. Thanks for posting! Don't forget to post #4 AS SOON AS YOU'VE FINISHED WRITING IT! Or I'll have to pester you in physics class to post. Ever. Single. Day.

Anyway, thanks for posting!
SakuraKiss43 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
OMG i wish the next chatper would get here already! please plaease please update soon!
Melly31992 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
OMG... this story is amazing cant wait for more chapters
Steve chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Thanks for that, ChibiskeBlossom!