Reviews for Into The Light
kimjo2 chapter 62 . 4/9
That was an amazing story! So scary and so triumphant in the end. Thanks so much
Linda chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
The Marshland Mystery
fiona glenanne chapter 62 . 6/3/2013
I loved this story! it took me a couple weeks to read it but it was worth it! you should write trixie belden books i'd be first in line to buy one. I totally didn't see that twist coming, Brittin going after Di, loved it. sayng how much i love this story would take up to many words. (wish i had been gifted with Marts silver tonge) i am totally going to read more of your storys i like Dan's teasing during the blackjack game . I think my favorite part(s) was when Mart changed Trixie's ringtone, i looked up the song barbie girl, great choice! and Di convincing Mart to keep Dancing Queen as his ringtone, i don't think i can express how much i love this story. GREAT JOB.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 52 . 2/10/2013
I love The Princess Bride! Its one of my all time favorite movies, along with Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Monty Python's Holy Grail.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
I answer my phone with "*insert my town* Township Mortuary. You stab 'em, we slab 'em. How may I help you?"
rajesh.ruby.7 chapter 62 . 12/29/2012
This story rates the top on my list. It was just "perfectly perfect" and absolutely wonderful. There was a mixture of mystery, adventure, romance, safety and i don't know what else! But this was a really fantastic story
rajesh.ruby.7 chapter 53 . 12/25/2012
this is the best of all the before chapters! oh woe it sounds so real
rajesh.ruby.7 chapter 49 . 12/24/2012
i loved the "we...I mean" part. I really loved the way the words were written. Mylee u r the best
rajesh.ruby.7 chapter 48 . 12/23/2012
It was a really nice chapter! I am really enjoying this story. just one thing i wanna say is that Dan usually calls Helen as Mrs.B
a.m567 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love how good you are at writing! You have everything spelled right, you have proper grammar, and your descriptions and ideas are well-executed.
One thing, though. Jim is only 2 years older than Trixie. At the beginning of the series, she was 13 while he was 15, so now, she and Honey and Di should be 16, though I think that Trixie is a bit older than those two.

Thank You!

Keep writing, your so good at it!
Horse lover chapter 62 . 11/9/2012
Great story! I loved it! I was up till 3 this morning reading it! Thanks a lot!
Spottedmask12 chapter 61 . 8/14/2012
Awwwwwww! Also one of the best chapters EVER!
Spottedmask12 chapter 60 . 8/14/2012
Awwwwwww! Best chapter EVER!
Spottedmask12 chapter 41 . 8/12/2012
Awesome chapter!
MaddElise chapter 62 . 8/12/2012
I love that it started and ended on the dock, perfect.
SO glad Trixie got her revenge!
Love, love, loved this story!