Reviews for Jigsaw
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh meh gawd, that was very clever what you did! I mean that make perfect sense for BBRAE fan!
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Good job, Raven. I would have smacked him too. Haha cute story! Loved it.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Well I thought it was nice
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
A decent allegory. I might have to use that sometime. Good one to stick in my wallet for later.

They really do make a cute couple, with all those dissimilar parts that actually do fit.
Jack Mirembe chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Aw. That was fantastic. I really liked how you kept the whole puzzle/relationship discussion together. It could have gone completely crazy, but it worked really well. Great job!
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Okay, first I would like to say that the ending was awesomely epic! I love that sort of ending: not what's expected but still classic. Ah, Irony. ;)

Keep writing!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Perfect ending! Oh my goodness!

And the dedication is brilliant. :)
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was cute. The hidden conversation was fairly amusing. I love how you got Cyborg involved as well, I love that guy, he makes for an awesome friend/older brother. Overall, this was a cute and interesting read, with a perfect humorous ending.

Great job.
RotatingOwl chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I really loved this Fan-fic for tons of reasons;

I really liked how you made BeastBoy sound more mature but not too mature, If you know what i mean. Most other Fan-fics make him sound... Very one dymensional.

You obvistoutly thought very deeply about the plot of the Fan-fic.

It was really... Believable.

I liked how you invold Cyborg; some other fanfics make it ALL about Raven and BeastBoy and it kinda annoys me a wee bit.

And most of all, Probally the most important reason was...

It made me Smile.

Thats all;

CheesyyBeans :)
CitrusCutie127 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Honestly, it has been quite a while since I have both read and reviewed particular fanfictions about Teen Titans, but your one-shot definitely intrigued me. Frankly speaking, I am disappointed by some of the fanfictions posted on this website recently, but your one-shot was definitely one of the best I've encountered so far :))

Keep up the great work and I would love to receive more updates from you! :D
CrimsonAccent chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
The ending was kind of cheesy, but it worked.

For some reason I just loved Starfire's line:

"Why is Raven getting so upset about a puzzle?"

It's just so her, ya know? Plus, it's like, really? I dunno, maybe I'm rambling. I just loved the whole puzzle-relationship thing.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aww, I love this, very unique yet more than fitting. Puzzles, chances and relationships. A connection I would not have made.
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story. All of the characters were in character. It was very good. Please make more one-shots like this even if you don't like them. For every one person that doesn't like a story, there are at least 10 others who love it.

BTW, I really like your pen name. Wisdom's Shadow is also based loosely on Raven's emotions...

Well, keep up the awesome work!
Zenia chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Kind of long and boring.
canyouplaypretend chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was a really good story. I liked how they kind of spoke in code and stuff. Really good. Keep up the good work!