Reviews for Switched Places
Lynden22299 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
It's strange; I really don't see Hanschen as this sadistic, vengeful character. I've never read the original play, and maybe that's why, but I feel like he's not at all malicious in the musical, so I'm wondering if he's only like this because he truly cares for Ernst or what. I like the Moritz angle, but at the same time I don't; I like that you continue Moritz's sexual awakening, because it does seem like a natural place for his imagination to go. But, I can't see Moritz and Ernst ever being attracted to each other, which also makes me wonder if either of them are actually attracted to each other at all in this fic. I would love your perspective, so please PM me with your thoughts.
sakubo chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Yay, I'm the first to review the update! You can't believe how happy I was when I saw the alert for this story in my inbox!

I just love the way you write the characters, especially Hanschen, always so cool and a little scary, but warmer when it comes to Ernst. Chapter 6 was very sweet, and I just loved it! (Though Ernst was lying and feeling guilty, but still)

Aaaaah, and I just can't help but wonder what will happen when Hanschen finds out what really happened between Moritz and Ernst! Oh the drama, I just can't wait for the next update

Thank you so much for not just leaving the story incomplete, because when I saw that the last update was in January, I kind of lost all hope. Good luck with your university studies I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Suffocated Entity chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
I just love the emotional roller-coaster you have going on here. It's got everything- humor, drama, smut. It's just wonderful. Your character development is fabulous, and it's damn believable. And the interactions you have that never happened in the play or musical, with the teacher and Hanschen, Moritz and Ernst, just have a natural flow to them. I really do love this, and I'd love to see an update soon.
mfrances chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I adore this story. Honestly, I have read it twice now. Please, please update soon. I was just wondering if you could add some Melchior/Moritz in along with the Hanschen/Ernst... Please... I'm begging... haha

Because I had read it twice, I just thought that I should review just to let you know that there are people out that that love this story...

Thank you so much for writing it. There aren't many chaptered Spring Awakening fanfics...
Lauren chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
CONTINUE THIS NOW. THIS IS AMAZING.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Um...why doesn't this beautiful masterpiece have more reviews?

So...just...wow. I'm speechless. Ernst, honey...don't lie about rape! D: (I like this plot, though. Very unique)

But Hanschen's Latin made me LOL. That boy... xD

You haven't updated in awhile, but I hope you can find it in you to continue this!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
I don't like what's going to happen to poor Moritz! great chapter though, I loved Hanschen talking Ernst down!
lilith chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
good god, please say you'll continue this. i can hardly wait to see what happens next.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Omg this chap was amazzzzziiing

What hanschen did was smart

Telling the teach boit moritz sneaking in to find out his midterm grade

Poor moritz

I CANNOT wait to c how hanschen will react when he finds out the truth

Anothr great chap

I lovve this

Plzz plz plz update soon!

Jade
TheEternallyWaitingGoatHerder chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
This is amazing! Please say there's going to be another chapter? This is my favourite Fanfiction at the moment :D
Elsiebelse chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Oh... smooth, Ernst.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
oh

my

f-ing

gosh

this chapter is AMAZING but seriously ernst? moritz forced himself on you I cnt belive he said that

God only knows what Hanschen is going to do

eeeeeeeeeeekkk i can't wait!1

this fic is THE best Spring awakening fic EVER

in the whole entire world

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz put me out of my misery and update soon!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
And ooooh our body are the guilty ones lol

awwws poor ernst

i feel so bad for him

no doubt hes feeling guilty for cheating with moritz

This is amazing

i looove this

and thx so much for reviewing my fic iteant alot to me comeing from you

cnt wait to read more!

-Jade
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Oh my gosh

that was sooo amazingy freaking HOT

Moritz and ernst r a good pair

wat will they do when hanschen finds out

i cmt wait to read the nxt chap

this fic is AMAZNG!_

-Jade
Icy Imp chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Soooooooo goooooood... ooooh, sooooo good.

I loves it. :)

Please, please update soon.

By the way, best of luck with your applications. :)